All times are UTC-05:00


Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ




Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:47 pm 
Offline
2016 MVP Donor!
2016 MVP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:17 am
Posts: 4797
Quote:
......

Besides Jones and Polite, Yeremiah Bell said as much at the Pro Bowl practices and Channing Crowder certainly seems to be in the Peezy camp after their joint radio appearance on Tuesday.


Jason Taylor also was complimentary toward Porter in a recent public appearance even though it was Porter's refusal to come off the field on third downs late in the year that cost Taylor valuable sack opportunities. Taylor said those things, however, before Porter made it clear he felt he was the best outside linebacker on the team -- "period."

.....


http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports_fo ... l+Blogs%29


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:59 pm 
Offline
2016 MVP Donor!
2016 MVP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:17 am
Posts: 4797
Quote:
For a roster that runs in fear of the Trifecta, the players certainly aren't biting their tongues when it comes to their most combustible teammate. Sort of makes you wonder if there will be any lingering effect once the Dolphins do what seems 99.9 percent inevitable and cut ties with Porter in early March.


http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports_fo ... l+Blogs%29


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:01 pm 
Offline
2016 MODERATOR
2016 MODERATOR

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:28 am
Posts: 7530
Location: Massachusetts
Like I just said in another post, Porter is being real classless bringing the team down with him.

What a baby....


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:32 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:11 pm
Posts: 9474
Location: Fargo, ND
Can't wait to see him gone. He was classless with Cameron and he is now being classless with Sporano. The only exception is last season where winning made everything better. Send him to the Patriots or Jets and let him 'handgrenade' on them too.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:13 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:49 am
Posts: 4152
Location: The Bluegrass
Phins Rock wrote:
Like I just said in another post, Porter is being real classless bringing the team down with him.

What a baby....


Porter isn't bringing anyone anywhere. If other players can't keep their mouths shut, that's their problem, not Joey's.

I think Joey should go too, but let's not act as if he's forcing other players to agree with him publicly.

_________________
A good RB is nice, a good QB even better, but it's best to be able to stop someone first.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:09 pm 
Offline
2016 MODERATOR
2016 MODERATOR

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:28 am
Posts: 7530
Location: Massachusetts
eleaf wrote:
Phins Rock wrote:
Like I just said in another post, Porter is being real classless bringing the team down with him.

What a baby....


Porter isn't bringing anyone anywhere. If other players can't keep their mouths shut, that's their problem, not Joey's.

I think Joey should go too, but let's not act as if he's forcing other players to agree with him publicly.

You're telling me Crowder asked Porter to go on radio with him so that they could bash the Dolphins together?

Just by making this public Porter has gotten players to back him up, thus trying to ruin the lockerroom and 'bring the team down with him.'


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:09 am 
Offline
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:49 am
Posts: 4152
Location: The Bluegrass
Phins Rock wrote:
eleaf wrote:
Phins Rock wrote:
Like I just said in another post, Porter is being real classless bringing the team down with him.

What a baby....


Porter isn't bringing anyone anywhere. If other players can't keep their mouths shut, that's their problem, not Joey's.

I think Joey should go too, but let's not act as if he's forcing other players to agree with him publicly.

You're telling me Crowder asked Porter to go on radio with him so that they could bash the Dolphins together?

Just by making this public Porter has gotten players to back him up, thus trying to ruin the lockerroom and 'bring the team down with him.'


Yes.

Salguero wrote:
I must say the best of those interviews came Tuesday and was done by the fine folks over at 560-AM (WQAM in Miami). It was the best because Channing Crowder, paid by the station, convinced Porter to come on for nearly 15 minutes and simply unload.

_________________
A good RB is nice, a good QB even better, but it's best to be able to stop someone first.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:49 am 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:39 am
Posts: 2061
Location: Houston, Texas
I think it is safe to say that the odds of Joey Porter coming back seem pretty slim. Personally, I hope he goes out of the AFC East.


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC-05:00


Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: VTDolphin and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited | Chopped and modified by Coots | Original design by Prosk8r