View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Forget Penny, Forget Henne, why not Thigpen! 
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Post Re: Forget Penny, Forget Henne, why not Thigpen!
Just wanted to add this as Tim Graham from ESPN took my question in his chat today.

Dan (MA)

Tim, what does your gut tell you about the Miami QB situation moving forward? Will they elect to stick with Henne in 2011 or are they going back to the drawing board?
Tim Graham
(3:02 PM)

My gut is they'll stick with Chad Henne. He had an up-and-down season, but there's still a lot there to like.

Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:28 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Post Re: Forget Penny, Forget Henne, why not Thigpen!
Rich wrote:
This has been the problem with you since your "Transcendental" days.

That guy was a complete tool. Are you inferring that Rock at one time was Transcendental, the guy that got banned from this site?

Thigpen, even when he did have time, made some pretty horrible decisions last night. The guy was missing some really wide open receivers, and making really dumb decisions with the ball. I know that given the pass rush, very few qbs could have done really well, but I thought he was pretty bad, especially when you consider he has the athletic ability to avoid many sacks. I think he is a solid backup, but I would hate to have him fill in for more than a quarter or two. He can be good for that 4th quarter rally, where he uses his feet and keeps the defense on its toes. However, if a defense has time to game plan for him, I think you have what you had last night.

Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2