View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Different Outook 
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Post Different Outook
I have been thinking for the last couple of days of some of the benefits of starting Chad P over Chad H. Here is what I have come up with so far.

1. With the way our offensive line has been pass protecting lately Chad P should be like a chef at a dinner table carving up defenses.

2. Chad P ability to let the receiver run their route and find them when they are open and not check down right away

3. Lastly, the ability to get the ball in the end zone.

Let me state for the record I am against benching Chad H, I think we are sending the young QB the wrong message. Chad H is not the problem D Henning is the PROBLEM, with is inability to correctly manage and exploit the talents of Chad H. I would like to hear other opinions from broad members on this subject...GO DOLPHINS

Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:29 am
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Post Re: Different Outook
I don't think it would be wrong to assume that Pennington will do okay. He might be better than okay. But I can't see this having an overall happy ending.

If Pennington succeeds and Henne is proven to be the liability then the team is back to 2008 and looking for its QB again.

If Pennington flops and its proven that the coaching staff was the problem the regime is gone anyway.

If they kept Henne in and he flops...see scenario 1 with a possible regime change as well.

If they kept Henne in and he continues to develop while thriving through the easier portion of the schedule you have your franchise guy.

I'm sorry buy Tyler Thigpen is not the answer at QB. He's a nice backup.

Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]