View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 6-10, 8-8 or 10-6? 

Where do the dolphins finish
6-10 - They'll completely tank 18%  18%  [ 7 ]
7-9 - Not completely tank but may as well 23%  23%  [ 9 ]
8-8 - .500 and Sparano's job is saved for another year 33%  33%  [ 13 ]
8-8 or less and Sparano is fired. 8%  8%  [ 3 ]
9-7 - They fight hard but come up short 8%  8%  [ 3 ]
10-6 - They fall just short of glory 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
11-5 - This humiliating loss propels them to win out and into the playoffs 10%  10%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 40

6-10, 8-8 or 10-6? 
Phinfever Blog Writer - Thursdays

Post 6-10, 8-8 or 10-6?
The good -
Defense. Overall the defense has improved and the cast is a whole lot younger. Despite being on the field for over 40 minutes against the Bears the defense only surrendered 16 points. They're ranked in the top 10 and despite momentary lapses they've generally done more than just hold up their end of the bargain. Hold onto a few more balls and they could go from good to great. The DL is talented and deep. Despite 2 season ending injuries they're still holding their own.

The Average -
QB play has been erratic at best. When they play the perfect game, Miami still struggles to win because they're failing to make any big plays. It doesn't seem to matter who starts. Henne is the best of what remains but his pedestrian numbers say Miami will remain a .500 team with him at the helm. Thigpen is a 3rd string QB. He's a guy who lacks the true confidence to lead this team. It wouldn't surprise me to see another QB drafted next season in the first round.
RB - Miami seems loaded but they've not produced. Whether its their fault, Henning or the OL, the running game is grounded. It is putting an excessive amount of pressure on the passing game and Miami's young QBs. Not good.
WR - Even despite his antics, the Dolphins have a decent WR corps. The only problem that keeps this from being good is there isn't any depth.
OL - Despite the worst performance of the season, this unit is pretty good when healthy.

The bad - Poor coaching - coordination. Miami seemed totally unprepared to deal with the Bears Defense. All they did was crowd the LOS with 8-9 guys and dare Miami to throw. We all know the result. The problem is this is exactly what any DC worth his salt does from Pop Warner all the way through high school. Most immature offenses and QB's can't handle the pressure. There are plays designed to handle this approach but Miami didn't execute a single one. This isn't the first time this season that Miami has been completely outcoached. Go back to NE, or the Jets. The bottom line is good systems survive losing players. Belichick lost his entire OL one year. In another he lost Brady. The Patriots just kept rolling. His system doesn't require stardom, just blue collar type players who complete their simple assignments. This year his defense was in shambles but his coordination makes them better. The Steelers started Charlie Batch for a few games this year and won all but one. The team steps up, the offense gets simple and they won. The system over came deficiencies in players.

The Ugly - Player personnel decisions. I'm totally unsure of who is pulling the strings that cause the following events to unfold but whomever it is....should be fired today.
Satele - Plays through a shoulder injury and is traded at the end of the season. The fact he's leading the NFLs best ground attack shows how big a mistake this was.
Grove - Signed a 4.5 million a year contract to replace Satele because he was a Parcell's Tough Guy. Well the tough guy was often injured and missing games especially down the stretch. He fights a tough battle for his job against Berger and loses. He's cut two days later.
Smiley - Was traded . It is notable that both Smiley and Grove led Miami to be one of the top 5 rushing teams in the NFL in 2009.
One can't help but wonder why Grove was cut given the competition with Berger was so close. Imagine the difference had Grove trotted onto the field last night.
Matt Roth injures his groin and sits the entire first half of the season battling the injury. He is unceremoniously cut when they feel he's faking the injury. He goes on to collect 7 sacks in Cleveland in half a season.
Joey Porter - A distraction in the lockerroom and defiant was cut in the off-season. Despite his better days behind him he still had some gas in the tank. This wasn't as mind boggling as what came after his release.
Jason Taylor - Was not signed to a one year extension effectively meaning that Miami was left without a starting OLB before the draft. Even if they nailed the draft, they're still one injury from having no pass rush. Thank God that hasn't happened...yet.
Miami then does the inexplicable again. Despite in desperate need of a nickle back, they put Will Allen on IR. Allen needed his knee "scoped" which meant he needed 3-4 more weeks of rehab. Allen was Miami's best cover corner when healthy and would've given the team a needed boost 4 games in.
Jared Odrick breaks his leg. He's hurried back and finishes the fracture into a real break. Bones heal in 4-6 weeks and he's young. Yet Miami puts him on IR. Again it ends his season and prevents him from coming back in 6-8 weeks. They were willing to wait for Jason Fergeson for 8 weeks before he decided to retire...why not Odrick?
Jason Allen - Not playing outstanding but making his share of INTs and plays is unceremoniously dumped after butter fingers Sean Smith gets his job back. Allen was Miami's best ST player dating back to last season. It wasn't like his salary was killing the team.
Ted Ginn - Another ST guy who everyone knew wouldn't make a good number 1 guy, but he had wheels and was a sure handed, fast return guy who could've added a little as a 4th WR. Traded before the season began.

The above moves are what made this team vulnerable to injury. All the play counting in the world won't help if you don't have quality depth. It seems to me that someone who is money conscious is making these decisions because they make no football sense at all. So when things don't make sense you follow the money trail which leads right to Ireland and Ross. No one really knows for sure its not Sparano but again it doesn't make football sense. You throw in the fact that Parcell's "steps down" and maybe you can paint a picture of why. If Ireland or Ross is no longer letting Parcell's make the calls, he might have just decided to leave. Or, it could be he was the guy making all the boneheaded decisions. Whatever the case, it makes no sense. Sparano has put up with and defended Brandon Marshall. That shows me he has a high tolerance level. So I don't think he just got fed up with these players and cut them. I think it was all a money decision and right now it is costing this team dearly.

Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:53 pm
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

Post Re: 6-10, 8-8 or 10-6?
The Lions and Bills games are wins (I know it is dangerous but I am calling it)....that leaves the question of what Miami will do in the Raiders, Browns, Jets, and Pats game.

I think 10-6 is very doable. If you beat the pretender Raiders and the flash in the pan Browns you are up to 9-7. It is very likely that NE is going to have their playoff seeding locked up so they may rest their players when they face us in the last game of the season.

With all that being said, I still picked us to go 9-7 and miss the playoffs. One thing that being a lifelong Dolphins fan and watching them for over 25 years has taught me is that they always break my heart and always find some way to screw up sure wins.

Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:00 pm
Phinfever Global Moderator

I have been predicting 10-6 all season and will stick by it.

10 wins will not get them into the Post season though. Not this year.

All I know is they better go into Oakland pissed off and kick some ass, or there's a serious problem with the character of this team.

Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:12 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

This team will not beat the Raiders. The Browns game is a toss up. I can see us losing to the Lions. Pencil in losses in the cold and on the road in New York and New England. We should beat the Bills...

I give us two more wins....so 6-10, but 7-9 is a possibility.

Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:21 am
2011 NCAA Pick 'Em Champ
2011 NCAA Pick 'Em Champ

Two more wins

Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:55 am
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

Phins Rock wrote:
I have been predicting 10-6 all season and will stick by it.

10 wins will not get them into the Post season though. Not this year.

All I know is they better go into Oakland pissed off and kick some ass, or there's a serious problem with the character of this team.

I definitely agree with that! This team has never stopped fighting under Tony Sporano, if they do in Oakland then you know we are in big trouble.

Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:25 am
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

Dude the Browns smashed the Pats and almost beat the Jets. We are toast.

Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:35 am

dolphinjim wrote:
Dude the Browns smashed the Pats and almost beat the Jets. We are toast.

They also beat up on the Saints.

They are 3-6 for a reason though.

Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:46 am
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Today's Browns are much better than the team that started the season....they are improving. The Dolphins, conversely, are much worse today than at the beginning of the season. Two franchises going in different directions at the moment.

Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:34 pm
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

FrustratedFinFan wrote:
Today's Browns are much better than the team that started the season....they are improving. The Dolphins, conversely, are much worse today than at the beginning of the season. Two franchises going in different directions at the moment.

Seems thats the story of our Phins for the past couple of decades......always going in the wrong direction.

Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:17 pm

FrustratedFinFan wrote:

Great point. While these games are still winable, looking at a schedule before the season or even a few weeks into the season ... Oakland , Cleveland & Detroit were all considered wins & now are questionable.

Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:28 pm

Quote:
8-8 or less and Sparano is fired. 0 No votes

Lots of predictions of 8-8 or worse but most feel Sparano stays. Interesting.

Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:33 pm

NFLJunkie wrote:
Quote:
8-8 or less and Sparano is fired. 0 No votes

Lots of predictions of 8-8 or worse but most feel Sparano stays. Interesting.

Well, honestly, what is one legit reason you could make for Sparano being fired??

Don't mean to call anyone specific out or call anyone stupid, but calling for Sparano's head is just that...stupid.

Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:35 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Okay, how about turning that question around. Give me some reasons why you would want to keep Sparano? The team is not improving. The offensive coordinator is an idiot or retired on the job and Sparano doesn't seem to have any influence in making that turn around. The special teams were HORRIBLE and are only slightly improved after sacking that unit's coordinator. The defense is tolerable...but no great shakes. Couple that with a lot of crappy personnel moves and a string of injuries over multiple seasons that must have something to do with conditioning...or we have the worst luck in the NFL.....and you have a pretty sorry regime. The Parcells-Sparano brain trust has had 3 years to put together some sort of a quality franchise and I think this team is going backwards. Nope, we aren't 1-15....but really, improvement on that was a pretty easy feat. It improved the day we sent Cameron packing and looking for a new job. Sparano might not have the input on personnel that he should have....but he certainly has a lot to say about his staff and their failures. He is the leader and I don't see the team being led in a promising direction.

Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:31 pm

FrustratedFinFan wrote:
Okay, how about turning that question around. Give me some reasons why you would want to keep Sparano? The team is not improving. The offensive coordinator is an idiot or retired on the job and Sparano doesn't seem to have any influence in making that turn around. The special teams were HORRIBLE and are only slightly improved after sacking that unit's coordinator. The defense is tolerable...but no great shakes. Couple that with a lot of crappy personnel moves and a string of injuries over multiple seasons that must have something to do with conditioning...or we have the worst luck in the NFL.....and you have a pretty sorry regime. The Parcells-Sparano brain trust has had 3 years to put together some sort of a quality franchise and I think this team is going backwards. Nope, we aren't 1-15....but really, improvement on that was a pretty easy feat. It improved the day we sent Cameron packing and looking for a new job. Sparano might not have the input on personnel that he should have....but he certainly has a lot to say about his staff and their failures. He is the leader and I don't see the team being led in a promising direction.

He has the youngest team in the NFL, has had tons of injuries, took over a 1-15 team and has a winning record.

The players love him and play their asses off for him. They are almost always extremely well prepared. Did I mention he has a winning record in just 2.5 years coming off a 1-15 season?

Is his game management great? No. Does he have a good OC, or a philosophy that is working? No. But I think that once a new OC comes in, and the FO can add some speed offensively, you'll see the same type of resurgence that the Defense had.

He's a very good motivator, leader and preparer. Has his flaws, but so does every other coach.

If you fire Sparano, the FO loses the locker room.

Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:40 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

The team certainly didn't look motivated against the Bears, unless you mean Marshall...who was motivated to be an a$$. If he put half of his energy into making those easy catches, we might have actually scored once. Special teams still stinks as well...giving up good return yardage. Why even punt to Hester? Really...
The offensive game plan was a joke, and the defense played their hearts out but couldn't get off the field despite forcing the Bears to many 3rd and long situations. The team was not well prepared...I don't know how anyone could argue that Sparano has had this team well prepared. The one exception would have to be the Titans game....they should have bottle whatever it was they did right that day.

The regime has to get some of the blame for the constant run of injuries....and it wasn't just this season. Either we pick players that are just breakable, or the conditioning and training is suspect. Playing at home, in the heat of south Florida should be a plus....especially early in the season.....but it is the Phins that are dropping like flies, not the opposition. The winning record owes much to that soft 2008 schedule and Chad Pennington playing his butt off. 7-9 last year, and I don't see us being any better this year. We are a young team because the staff has chosen that direction. It doesn't seem to be working. You need to have some amount of veteran leadership.

Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:58 pm

FrustratedFinFan wrote:
The team certainly didn't look motivated against the Bears, unless you mean Marshall...who was motivated to be an a$$. If he put half of his energy into making those easy catches, we might have actually scored once. Special teams still stinks as well...giving up good return yardage. Why even punt to Hester? Really...
The offensive game plan was a joke, and the defense played their hearts out but couldn't get off the field despite forcing the Bears to many 3rd and long situations. The team was not well prepared...I don't know how anyone could argue that Sparano has had this team well prepared. The one exception would have to be the Titans game....they should have bottle whatever it was they did right that day.

The regime has to get some of the blame for the constant run of injuries....and it wasn't just this season. Either we pick players that are just breakable, or the conditioning and training is suspect. Playing at home, in the heat of south Florida should be a plus....especially early in the season.....but it is the Phins that are dropping like flies, not the opposition. The winning record owes much to that soft 2008 schedule and Chad Pennington playing his butt off. 7-9 last year, and I don't see us being any better this year. We are a young team because the staff has chosen that direction. It doesn't seem to be working. You need to have some amount of veteran leadership.

The offense wasn't well prepared? What were you expecting out of a QB who had 2 days of practice with the first team all season, with a stiff of an OG playing at Center, with his LT playing with a more serious injury than Penny's season ender, with his number 1 WR dropping passes and out for over half the game...Not to mention a ton of other banged up players playing on a short week.What were we expecting?

The playcalling falls on Henning, not Sparano.

Being young doesn't seem to be working? What are you trying to say? We should trade all our draft picks for veteran players to try and win a Super Bowl this year??

We're an extremely young, developing team. Just because we are not elite less than 3 years after 1-15, means Sparano has to go? Give me a break....

This is a young team that will get better with experience.

They have the 6th ranked D in the NFL right now, and considering their youth, that's pretty darn amazing. We could be looking at a top 3 Defense in the next couple of years. The offense has a foundation, but needs to be infused with some speed and playmakers. Even the biggest baddest teams have finesse in their game.

If after 2007, you would have told me that we'd have a 23-19 record half way through year 3, I would take it in a heart beat.

I can't believe how impatient some fans are.

Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:11 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

IF the offensive coordinator is an idiot, I think the head coach needs to step in and either start assisting on the play calling himself....or seek a new coordinator. Leadership is the key....and sorely lacking right now.

I am glad the defense is improving and it darn well better be with all the focus given to it with free agency and high draft picks. There is something to be said for balance though....and the offense is looking neglected and the special teams has been a joke. Maybe Nolan might make a better head coach?

Youth struggles without leadership. This team sought to create leaders by drafting team captains....it ain't working. We need more NFL veterans on this team. Again, balance.

Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:15 pm

FrustratedFinFan wrote:
Youth struggles without leadership. This team sought to create leaders by drafting team captains....it ain't working. We need more NFL veterans on this team. Again, balance.

I agree that we need balance. But to say that the youth movement "is not working" is ridiculous.

You'd rather have what the Cowboys have? Or the Redskins?

Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:21 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

No...not the Cowboys....although they look better without Wade at the helm.

The Redskins aren't all that bad right now....the Eagles kicked their butts, but hey...they are on fire now. At least the Redskins don't seem totally inept on offense and can cover kicks.

How about those Jets? Veteran players seem to be doing well there. How about the Ravens? Lots of veterans on that roster and they look good. I also think the Patriots have done well by keeping plenty of veterans on the roster. This year, their defense has a lot of youth...but they have a much better coaching staff and it shows.

Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:25 pm

FrustratedFinFan wrote:
No...not the Cowboys....although they look better without Wade at the helm.

The Redskins aren't all that bad right now....the Eagles kicked their butts, but hey...they are on fire now. At least the Redskins don't seem totally inept on offense and can cover kicks.

How about those Jets? Veteran players seem to be doing well there. How about the Ravens? Lots of veterans on that roster and they look good. I also think the Patriots have done well by keeping plenty of veterans on the roster. This year, their defense has a lot of youth...but they have a much better coaching staff and it shows.

The Ravens have drafted better than any team this decade. Period. That's why they are where they're at.

The Patriots have kept vets that they drafted on the roster. We had nobody worth keeping.

Do you really think that Washington is better established right now than we are??

The Jets haven't done anything yet. Had it not been for Cleveland and Detroit being full of bone-heads, they are 5-5 as well.

Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:02 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

The Jets haven't done anything? They were a game away from the Super Bowl last year and share the division lead right now. The Pats kept vets worth keeping...you betcha'.....we have been bringing guys in on big free agent contracts and sending them away....and then finding we have need at the positions they filled (Offensive line revolving door....with the expected results). We also let Jason Taylor go when he was cheap to keep. Stuck on stupid. Same with Ginn. I hated him as our #1 or #2 wide receiver, but you would think they could have found a way to keep him as a returner and occasional stretch the field kind of guy. The Patriots make solid personnel decisions year in and year out. The Dolphins could learn a lot from that kind of team. Cleveland and Detroit might have boneheads, but one of those two teams will beat the Phins this year.

Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:06 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

How about 9-7, or 7-9?

Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:06 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Yeah...I think 7-9 is possible....I also think 6-10 is very possible.

Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:07 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

I voted 6-10, but we could very likely get 7-9. None of the remaining games are a sure thing. All of the remaining teams we play are capable of putting up a lot of points. The Bills are a better team than we played in week 1, and Oakland is playing very well on offense. The Lions are the most likely team for us to win over, but they are capable of putting up points as well. I think we beat the Lions, and MAYBE the Browns or Bills. I guess we will be looking at a top 12 draft pick yet again.

Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:38 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Looking at the standings as of today, I'd ""project"" us to be in the neighborhood of the 11th to 13th seed of the first round. That is of course contingent on many variables. I'm assuming we win only one or two more games, and I'm assuming that some other teams finish with a couple more wins.

Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:15 pm
Phinfever Newbie
Phinfever Newbie

After watching todays game, i think the raiders, browns, lions, and bills are all winnable games. I think it all depends on how healthy we are though. If our o line is as depleted as it was against the bears, there is no way. I never realized how much our o line meant to our team untill the game against the bears. If henne comes back, long plays, berger plays, and marshall plays, we are a better football team then those teams listed. The steelers wooped the raiders today, and we should have beat them if it wasnt for the refs. Yeah the browns are a decent team, but they are still 3-6, and can be beaten. As for the games against new england and new york, those will be tough. Both away, but if we can get some momentum and get healthy, you never know. We played well against ny the first matchup and our special teams has gotten a bit better form the disaster against new england. Im not gona lie, the dolphins have disappointed this year, but there are still 6 games left. You guys may say im living in a fantasy world but crazier things have happened in the NFL. I cant be negative because i wouldnt have anything to look forward for the rest of the season. Some of you guys need to have hope. no matter how bad things are right now.

HENNING NEEDS TO GO THOUGH… I HATE THAT MAN LOL

Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:32 am
Phinfever Global Moderator, Design Admin
Phinfever Global Moderator, Design Admin

How is calling for Sparanos head stupid? He's had 3 years... and in those 3 years we've gotten better, but not good enough to stick with the teams around us who have become contenders.

We are not contenders, we are pretenders. We come out preaching all of these things... and we do none of them. We need a new leader... because this one isn't cutting it.

Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:59 pm
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

Sparano stays! he's Bills Boy and our owner still thinks bill walks on water...

Not sure how I feel about that.

I think we are improved in HUGE ways! I think we are in a tough tough div but we are playing better ball then we have in years... we are not there yet.. we have a long way to go but we ahve been in all but a few games to date this season..

Injuries happen... this years we are getting KILLED with them.. the o-line is the core.. and it's in a mega weakened state right now.. everything else falls apart around it.....

I'd say wait and see in the coach thing If Bill C is ready to come out of retirement and make a long term commitment I'd jump all over that... As for Chucky I don't think he and Our owner would mesh.. I have no idea why that is.. lol..

I like the direction we are moving in I just hate the speed that we are getting there.. My biggest problem is our running game.. I mean lack of a running game..

we have won some tough tough games without a running game..not sure how lol..

Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:12 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Phins Rock wrote:
The Ravens have drafted better than any team this decade. Period. That's why they are where they're at.

The Patriots have kept vets that they drafted on the roster. We had nobody worth keeping.

Do you really think that Washington is better established right now than we are??

The Jets haven't done anything yet. Had it not been for Cleveland and Detroit being full of bone-heads, they are 5-5 as well.

This is one of the more ridiculous posts I've seen.

Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:26 pm

Iowafin wrote:
Phins Rock wrote:

What part was false? The Ravens and Patriots made up of their draft picks?

The Redskins sucking for a decade now because they refuse to prioritize in building through the draft?

Have the Jets won or been to a Super Bowl and I just missed it?

Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:47 pm

IamPZ wrote:
How is calling for Sparanos head stupid? He's had 3 years... and in those 3 years we've gotten better, but not good enough to stick with the teams around us who have become contenders.

We are not contenders, we are pretenders. We come out preaching all of these things... and we do none of them. We need a new leader... because this one isn't cutting it.

2 and a half years. This 3rd year is not over yet.

Did we really expect for this thing to get done this quickly? We were the worst team in the NFL in 2007. Are we really going to become Super Bowl contenders in 2 and a half years? Is that a realistic expectation?

Coach has one of the youngest teams in the NFL. He's had about as many injuries to deal with as one can have. We're 5-5 right now; the same record we had heading into Week 12 in 2008.

Is his game management great? No. His offensive philosophy, (or maybe it's completely Henning), is not working. But he's loved in the locker room, gets the most out of his guys, and prepares them to play. He's doing just fine, and for us to be saying we're not contenders yet, so rebuild again is ridiculous.

Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:55 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Phins Rock wrote:

What part was false?
[/quote]

It was all opinion...and you present it as fact....as evident by your question.

Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:01 pm

Tough call but I would keep Sparano. Sure I thought we would be alot better but you cannot keep starting over every 3 years.
Please however with excuses. Teams like the Ravens or Patriots are just better organizations right now. I know its hard to admit that a Parcells / Dolphin team looks up to others but its reality. One can say in 2007 we were better than Baltimore because we beat them. They startered anew after that as well & have owned us ever since. So when you say a team drafted better or kept key players or whatever ... they just took the steps & had a solid plan to improve at a quick rate with sustaining success for the longer haul.

Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:05 am
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

There is no need for this.

You're going to argue this? OMG, who gives a F how he presents it. DOn't read it then. SOme of you with you're fact and opinion crap is getting old.

Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:22 am
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Makchell wrote:

There is no need for this.

You're going to argue this? OMG, who gives a F how he presents it. DOn't read it then. SOme of you with you're fact and opinion crap is getting old.

Wait...there's no need for my comment, yet you claims that other posters are using "crap." Makes sense. I can't say something is ridiculous, but you can "who gives a F.." and "crap is getting old.."

:yay:

Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:48 am

Iowafin wrote:
Phins Rock wrote:
What part was false?

What was opinion? The Patriots and Ravens roster's being made mostly of their own draft picks is not opinion.

Washington having not been very good the last few seasons, and them trying to build throughout FA is something we all have seen and have ripped them for years about. If you want to call that opinion, whatever...

And the Jets not having won or been to a Super Bowl is not an opinion....

So, yeah, again, why was it so ridiculous?

Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:11 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Phins Rock wrote:

Opinion
Quote:
We had nobody worth keeping.

Opinion
Quote:

Opinion and speculation.

Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:32 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Phins Rock wrote:

No, it's just a falsity.

Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:33 pm

Iowafin wrote:
Phins Rock wrote:

No, it's just a falsity.

*recently.

Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next