25 ways for a South Florida fan to give thankshttp://weblogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports/ ... l+blogs%29
2. Don Shula, for being a voice of dignity all these years.
3. Jake Long, for still playing, bad shoulder and all. Remember that whenever someone says it's just about the money.
5. Jim Mandich shouting, "Allllllright, Miami!"
10. The passion of Tony Sparano. Has any coach gone more berserk on the sideline over something like a first down?
11. Davone Bess showing a little guy, whom no one wanted, can win.
16. Channing Crowder's joy. He isn't the best linebacker out there. But does anyone have more fun at their job?
18. Steve Ross as Dolphins owner. The more I see and hear, the more I think this will work out very well.
20. VontaeDavis21 tweeting out: "Blessed to see another thanksgiving!!!"
21. Dan Carpenter's accuracy.