View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 OFF TO A GREAT START 
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

Post OFF TO A GREAT START
WAY TO GO SPECIAL TEAMS, COMING UP STRONG AGAIN!!!!!

:boo:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:06 pm
Profile WWW
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Post Re: OFF TO A GREAT START
Well...it was an all too typical Miami game early....but....wow, what a game!!!

Davone Bess was AWESOME today. Miami receivers feasted on Mcfadden all day....good game plan there. Hartline also had a good game and Moore got his first TD on a very nice quick pass by Henne with the rush in his face.

Where the hell has this rushing defense been all season? They held the Raiders to around 20 rushing yards....the #2 rushing offense coming into the game...Maybe this continues?? A couple big plays given up in the passing game to Jacoby Ford, but the INT's and other fine plays limited the damage.

Turnovers...the Dolphins secondary collected plenty of turnovers today, thanks Clemons. Yeah...Gradkowski sucks, but at least the turnovers went Miami's way today. Henne had one total bonehead interception, but had a superb game otherwise.

Special teams are still not special....but didn't lose the game today. Some close calls, including a punt that was very close to being blocked...but other than the low kickoff to Ford that went for a TD, not too bad.

The Dolphins committed to the run and with the big TD run at the end by Ricky, the numbers will look nice indeed.

Henning's second best game this year. The offensive scheme was innovative and balanced. Too bad this is not the norm, but a fine effort today.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:08 pm
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

Wow, first COMPLETE game I've seen all year. My hats off to 'em. I sure didn't think they could win out west.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:13 pm
Phinfever Blog Writer - Thursdays
Phinfever Blog Writer - Thursdays

One can't help but think the wrong 32 got burned out there on ST's by missing that tackle. Sorry, not that JA was a baller, but he was a solid ST's guy.

The defense put in its finest performance overall. Given the TD return the defense only gave up 10 and pretty much shutdown McFadden and Company. Throw in the awesome coverage and it was a pretty good afternoon for the D. Hard to pick on anyone.

Offense - Patchwork OL held up nicely. I hope Carey is okay although McQuistan did okay out there.

Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:48 am
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

NFLJunkie wrote:
One can't help but think the wrong 32 got burned out there on ST's by missing that tackle. Sorry, not that JA was a baller, but he was a solid ST's guy.

Yeah, I still don't understand why they dumped him but kept Sapp.

Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:51 am
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Iowafin wrote:
NFLJunkie wrote:

Yeah, I still don't understand why they dumped him but kept Sapp.

money

Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]