View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Without Marsahall, Bess shines with 111 yards 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Post Without Marsahall, Bess shines with 111 yards
I like Marshall, but he needs to be more of a team player. If he gets a lot of receptions he isn't happy if he isn't getting into the end zone. I guess one could say that his frustrations come from thinking that he isn't contributing to the team with points, but when he makes boneheaded penalties that hurt the team you cannot think he is thinking about the team but himself. It is Coach Sparano's job to find a way to get through to him.

Bess is just the ultimate player. I think any of us who thought he was a "poor man's" Wes Welker are being proven wrong each and every week by Bess (who's name sounds like Wes;).

Quote:
Dolphins WR Davone Bess caught six balls on a team-high nine targets for 111 yards in the Dolphins' Week 12 victory at Oakland. He also returned three punts for 60 yards.

A native of the Bay Area, Bess wowed his hometown fans with a 47-yard punt return, and all six of his catches resulted in first downs. With Chad Henne back under center, Bess is a more reliable fantasy receiver, but his success may not continue once Brandon Marshall returns from an injured hamstring.

http://www.rotoworld.com

Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:15 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]