View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Was The Oakland Game A Wake Up Call To B-Marsh?? 
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

Post Was The Oakland Game A Wake Up Call To B-Marsh??
Now im pretty sure his injury is real not saying that, But he sat back and saw how good we did without him! how the other WR's stepped up and made plays without him! The team played the way we expected all year! Now do ya think this could of been a wake up call to him seeing how we played with out him? Now we all know it's not all his fault miami has shown the lack of ability to use him when its most predominant the Redzone. I just think it's a little weird after that game now he is comin back for the Cleveland game (maybe). So I guess what im asking is do we see the return of the Beast from Denver?? Thats what we payed for and have been waiting for.

Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:56 pm
Phinfever Global Moderator
Phinfever Global Moderator

Post Re: Was The Oakland Game A Wake Up Call To B-Marsh??
I think that he just needs to chill out a little bit. I think the pressure has gotten to him, as he thought he had to do it all. I think seeing these guys step up without him, it shows that he just has to do his part and we'll be fine.

That said we're MUCH better with him on the field. It's one less man they can stack the box against the run with; it's one less guy they can send after Henne; it's one less guy they can put in the middle of the field to bump Bess.

Those who say we're better without him are being ridiculous. It's like saying the Lakers are better without Kobe. Sure, for a couple of games they might play more as a "team". But in the long haul, you can't take that next step without him.

Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:06 pm
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

Post Re: Was The Oakland Game A Wake Up Call To B-Marsh??
I pretty much agree! i think everyone is just dying to see that 20 catch 2 Td game ya know! I think this year was like you said, and it will only make us better for this next year with him!

Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]