View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Miami Dolphins will be leaning on Tim Dobbins again 
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Post Miami Dolphins will be leaning on Tim Dobbins again
Quote:
by: Omar Kelly December 3rd, 2010 | 12:06 PM Tim Dobbins will get a second change to make a favorable impression as one of the Miami Dolphins’ starting inside linebackers.

Can Tim Dobbins repeat his impressive performance against Oakland?
With Channing Crowder sidelined by a left knee injury it appears Dobbins will be starting Sunday’s game against the Cleveland Browns.
Dobbins, who started last week in place of Karlos Dansby and contributed a team-high six tackles in less than two dozen snaps against the Raiders, will be making his second straight start, and fourth of the season.
“When I’m out there I’m trying to make the best of the opportunity and make plays,” said Dobbins, who has started 11 games in his four-year career.
The playing time he received earlier this year when Crowder was nursing a groin strain was somewhat unimpressive, but Dobbins thinks he’s fixed his issues.
“I was playing too tight. I was a little loose [against Oakland] and tried not to think too much,” said Dobbins, who has contributed 20 tackles and one sack this season in his reserve role.
Sunday’s game presents a huge challenge for Dobbins because the Dolphins will be taking on Cleveland’s Peyton Hillis, one of the more physical downhill runners in the NFL.

http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports_fo ... l+Blogs%29

Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]