View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 ASK MIKE: Does Chad Henne need to get his eyes checked? 
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Post ASK MIKE: Does Chad Henne need to get his eyes checked?
Quote:
by: Mike Berardino December 3rd, 2010 | 3:00 PM It’s time for Ask Mike, the Friday edition, where we answer all (OK, some) of your Miami Dolphins questions.
Woo-hoo!
Q: Do you know when the last time Chad Henne has had an eye exam. When I watch him play there’s something missing in his vision of the field. Jim, Mansfield, N.J.
A: Come on, Jim, didn’t you get the memo? This is positive-questions-only week when it comes to Chad Henne. I mean – as he likes to say – he is coming off a road win that saw him average 10.2 yards per attempt while playing basically on one good knee. I thought his field vision was fine in that game, not to mention his accuracy and toughness and field generalship (love that term). Maybe it’s just the fact his helmet remains uncomfortably tight that makes it LOOK like Henne can’t see straight.
Q: Mike, assuming there’s a season next year (please) I think there will be major improvement from the team we’re seeing this year. Henne’s development with Marshall (healthy offseason next year and games under their belt), a healthy more consistent O-line (assuming Sparano doesn’t play Long again in the last preseason game), a much improved defense with Carroll, Clemons having seen playing time this year, continued improvement from Davis/Smith, return of Edds/Merling/Odrick, Starks in his natural position (assuming they get a NT and/or sign Solai), etc. Agree? Mike, New York City.
A: Wow, looks like somebody just downed a big glass of liquid sunshine. Good for you, man. Too much negativity among the fan base, especially considering how far the Dolphins have come in just a few years. Not sure I agree with your premise entirely – still plenty of unanswered questions – but who am I to knock over your Lincoln Logs?

http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports_fo ... l+Blogs%29

Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]