View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Sparano Q&A: Dolphins 'got a lot of life in them right now' 
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Post Sparano Q&A: Dolphins 'got a lot of life in them right now'
Quote:

On the team having fun carrying over from last week to this week: “Yeah I mean we’ve had, yesterday was a really good practice that way. Wednesday probably better than yesterday from an energy standpoint but they, they got a lot of life in them right now. As I just said to them it’s important that the same team shows up. You can’t kind of have that kind of energy only when it’s going good. To me those guys are called frontrunners. I think that you got to have that energy when it’s sticky out there or when it’s going good. That’s what happened in the Oakland game; they returned the opening kickoff for a touchdown. I mean it ain’t always good. They did a good job of staying the course and they could have, they could have sulked and pouted but they didn’t. They came back with a lot of energy and a lot of purpose.”

On whether the team’s approach is any different now than two or three weeks ago: “I just think they’re a little bit looser. I think that they, sometimes you can go out there and it’s, it gets a little bit redundant and you’re punching the clock a little bit, particularly for young players at this time of year. Right now I mean there’s, gosh I mean they’re so far into the deep end of the pool right now it’s not even funny. I think that you got to remind them a little bit that it’s okay to have that kind of fun and I think we’ve tried to take some different steps from a practice standpoint and doing some of those things. It’s been helpful but the leadership has really been, they’ve done a good job of kind of carrying that message through.”

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miam ... ?track=rss

Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]