All times are UTC-05:00


Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ




Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: CUT NOLAN CARROLL
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
2016 Post Game Blog Writer
2016 Post Game Blog Writer

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:59 am
Posts: 25399
Location: Miami, FL
He should have had a pick 6. We lost because of him!!!!! DIE JERK!!!!

Since the hysteria is in full swing, I figured I would join the party.

_________________
Image


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: CUT NOLAN CARROLL
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:39 am
Posts: 2061
Location: Houston, Texas
Ha! Ha! Yes, cliff jumpers out in full force today. Nolan did all the right things in his coverage, except unfortunately finishing off a game changing play.

Besides, I had the Miami defense this week in my fantasy, darn him!! LOL

Par for the course though this season for Miami. Just isnt going to be there year. The bright side is Miami is plenty young and do have a nice core set of players. Here we go again, but hopefully this off season, they are smart with the people they add into the mix.

I am just hoping the NFL doesnt lock out as I wont have any reason to throw things while watching the Dolphins play! :)


Last edited by Finhead on Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
   
 Post subject: Re: CUT NOLAN CARROLL
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:42 pm 
Offline
2016 MODERATOR
2016 MODERATOR

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:28 am
Posts: 7530
Location: Massachusetts
On a day the defense dominated and offense was putrid, the defense lost the game as much as the offense did because of that play.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: CUT NOLAN CARROLL
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar
2016 MVP Donor!
2016 MVP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 6691
Rich wrote:
He should have had a pick 6. We lost because of him!!!!! DIE JERK!!!!

Since the hysteria is in full swing, I figured I would join the party.


Funny how people forget other players made mistakes out there today. Carpenter had a FG blocked which in the end probably cost Miami the game.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: CUT NOLAN CARROLL
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:48 pm 
Offline
2016 MODERATOR
2016 MODERATOR

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:28 am
Posts: 7530
Location: Massachusetts
Dphins4me wrote:
Rich wrote:
He should have had a pick 6. We lost because of him!!!!! DIE JERK!!!!

Since the hysteria is in full swing, I figured I would join the party.


Funny how people forget other players made mistakes out there today. Carpenter had a FG blocked which in the end probably cost Miami the game.


It evens out with an improbable 60 yarder.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: CUT NOLAN CARROLL
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar
2016 MVP Donor!
2016 MVP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 6691
Phins Rock wrote:

It evens out with an improbable 60 yarder.
No it doesn't


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: CUT NOLAN CARROLL
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:52 pm 
Offline
2016 MODERATOR
2016 MODERATOR

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:28 am
Posts: 7530
Location: Massachusetts
Dphins4me wrote:
Phins Rock wrote:

It evens out with an improbable 60 yarder.
No it doesn't


Lol. How doesn't it?

His career long before then had been 54 yards, and even that was thought to be a stretch given he has trouble to get leg behind 49 and 50 yarders.

Plus Cleveland also missed a FG.....it evens out, at the least.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: CUT NOLAN CARROLL
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:55 pm 
Offline
2016 MVP Donor!
2016 MVP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:17 am
Posts: 5072
If we just would have cut Thigpen none of this would have ever happened and we would be 13 - 0 now.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: CUT NOLAN CARROLL
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar
2016 MVP Donor!
2016 MVP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 6691
Phins Rock wrote:


His career long before then had been 54 yards, and even that was thought to be a stretch given he has trouble to get leg behind 49 and 50 yarders.

Plus Cleveland also missed a FG.....it evens out, at the least.

Because it still only counted 3 points. 2 FGs equal 6.

41 Yders should be made. 47 Yders are a touch more difficult, but my point was Miami's kick was blocked. It was not a simple miss.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: CUT NOLAN CARROLL
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:00 pm 
Offline
2016 MODERATOR
2016 MODERATOR

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:28 am
Posts: 7530
Location: Massachusetts
Dphins4me wrote:
Phins Rock wrote:


His career long before then had been 54 yards, and even that was thought to be a stretch given he has trouble to get leg behind 49 and 50 yarders.

Plus Cleveland also missed a FG.....it evens out, at the least.

Because it still only counted 3 points. 2 FGs equal 6.

41 Yders should be made. 47 Yders are a touch more difficult, but my point was Miami's kick was blocked. It was not a simple miss.


What's your point? Blocked or missed, what's the difference? Carp also made a 60 yard kick that he probably shouldn't have made, and Dawson missed a kick he should have made.

Carp's first one getting blocked being the reason we lost is ridiculous.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: CUT NOLAN CARROLL
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar
2016 MVP Donor!
2016 MVP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 6691
Phins Rock wrote:

What's your point? Blocked or missed, what's the difference? Carp also made a 60 yard kick that he probably shouldn't have made, and Dawson missed a kick he should have made.

Carp's first one getting blocked being the reason we lost is ridiculous.
If the person who was at fault for the miss does his job, then Miami is up by 3.

Why shouldn't he had made it? Has he ever missed one before? If the answer is no, then why shouldn't he had made it?


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: CUT NOLAN CARROLL
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:40 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:44 pm
Posts: 23
lol…. sad day today for the fins….. our defense has been great this year but hte one thing they have not done is MAKE PLAYS. They play great sound Defense but what their missing is making the plays that change that game. How many times have you guys seen Interceptions dropped that would have changed the game. I swear we could have 2-3 more wins if we did this. Were young…. and hopefully will only get better…. but its sad to be a dolphins fan these days….they mess with our heads!!….W,L,W,L,W,L…. so inconsistent ……


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC-05:00


Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: gofins60, MSNbot Media and 12 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited | Chopped and modified by Coots | Original design by Prosk8r