View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 DOLPHINS TRAVEL DATE?? -- Staying in Providence! 
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Post DOLPHINS TRAVEL DATE?? -- Staying in Providence!
Hey fellas, sorry about all the caps but I had a last minute question and hopefully one of you may have heard something in your weekly web browsing..

Does anyone know which day the fins are traveling to New England?? I heard from a relative who knows someone on the coaching staff that they will be in The Westin Hotel in Providence (near the Providence Place Mall- for those of us who are New Englanders). I was hoping to at least hang around and see if I could catch some players possibly when they come in/leave on Sunday. I know some hotels are strict with people just standing in the lobby, but I had some success years ago when they were at the Marriot in Providence and wanted to give it a shot since I am in town this year.

I know several times the fins traveled on Fridays (The Jests game comes to mind, since they made a big deal of it), but was not sure if anything was announced this week in regards to that. I know when I worked for the Chiefs for a season we always traveled on Saturdays.

Well I thought I would ask the most knowledgeable people I know, so hopefully someone can hint me in on what might be going on. Thanks a lot! You know I appreciate it guys!!

-Marc

Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:39 pm
Phinfever Global Moderator
Phinfever Global Moderator

Post Re: DOLPHINS TRAVEL DATE?? -- Staying in Providence!
Usually the travel on Saturday morning/early afternoon.

I live like 20 minutes from there. I might stop by....but if they're not there and I see you, it's your head;).

Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:41 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Post Re: DOLPHINS TRAVEL DATE?? -- Staying in Providence!
for anyone who is curious to my success today, it was actually a really great time once the team showed up lol. I got a ball signed by about 20 guys including Ronnie, Cam, Jake, Sean Smith, Henne, Channing, among others... the guys were really nice too; we were allowed to stay right by the elevator and wait for them to come downstairs on their way to the lobby. surprisingly, Channing was probably the nicest of the bunch. Really down to earth, and joked around. He gave me the impression of being on the tough side, but it kinda threw me for a loop lol.

B-marsh was the only one I really wanted who successfully avoided me twice, and vontae gave me the run around too haha... I still plan to give it one more shot before they leave tomorrow. It was really nice that there were only about 7 Dol-fans there to share the love and things weren't crowded. I will see if i can post some pics of my goodies!! :yay:

Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]