All times are UTC-05:00

Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:43 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

I am "thinking" about purchasing a pair of season tickets for my wife and I and I was curious if anyone can tell me if you have to pay for PSL costs in order to own rights to the seats you purchase?

OR, is it a case that when you sign up for season tickets, you get assigned and as long as you pay for them each year, you get to hang on to the seats you pick but you don't actually own a PSL?

For example, in Houston, you could pay as much as a few thousand a seat to own the rights and still have to pay for the tickets/parking etc

Thanks in advance to anyone who can give me the scoop.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:51 pm 
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

Finhead wrote:
I am "thinking" about purchasing a pair of season tickets for my wife and I and I was curious if anyone can tell me if you have to pay for PSL costs in order to own rights to the seats you purchase?

OR, is it a case that when you sign up for season tickets, you get assigned and as long as you pay for them each year, you get to hang on to the seats you pick but you don't actually own a PSL?

For example, in Houston, you could pay as much as a few thousand a seat to own the rights and still have to pay for the tickets/parking etc

Thanks in advance to anyone who can give me the scoop.

option number two is correct.. there are no psl's at Sunlife stadium here's a link to help answer any questions you may have http://myfins.net/index.php

hope that helps..

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]