View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Antonio Bryant 
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Post Antonio Bryant
Just thought I'd post this. I would imagine the guy has to be an option if the Trifecta is not interested in trading picks or trying to develop another young receiver.

Antonio Bryant-WR- Buccaneers Feb. 23 - 12:20 pm et

The Bucs are still not talking contract with free agent Antonio Bryant.

The sides are expected to "have a conversation" during the Combine this week, but the Bucs aren't willing to overpay to keep him. Though Bryant has recently expressed a desire to stay in Tampa, he'll draw plenty of interest in a weak free agent market.
Source: St. Petersburg Times

Antonio Bryant-WR - Buccaneers Feb. 20 - 11:42 am et

Dolphins beat writer Armando Salguero suggests that Miami could consider Antonio Bryant once free agency begins.
Bryant is from Miami and at 6-1, 205, he offers the Dolphins and Chad Henne a big target that they desperately need in the passing game. Bryant has reportedly also patched things up with Bill Parcells after he allegedly threw a towel in the Tuna's face while with Dallas in 2004. The Bucs aren't expected to "tag" Bryant either. This is pure speculation on Salguero's part.Source: Miami Herald

Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:01 pm
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

Post Re: Antonio Bryant
He's only 6'1? Thought he was taller. Dang man. With his injuries last year.. I say no. If he'll come affordable and we continue searching for that #1 guy.. I say yes. I wouldn't mind him as a #2 guy. But, he just doesn't fit in. We have a couple #2 guys who are team players and hard workers.. and certainly would never dream of toweling off the Tuna.

So.. no.

Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]