View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Dolphins have pre-draft private workouts scheduled 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Post Dolphins have pre-draft private workouts scheduled
Is anyone familiar with these players?

KFFL wrote:
** Ed Thompson, of Scout.com, reports the Miami Dolphins have a private workout scheduled with University of Cincinnati OT Jeff Linkenbach for Monday, March 22.

** Josh Buchanan, of JBScouting.com, reports the Miami Dolphins are scheduled to work out William & Marry DE Adrian Tracy Thursday, March 17.

** Bo Marchionte, of NFLdraftbible.com, reports the Miami Dolphins met with Saginaw Valley State DL Robert Calloway Sunday, March 14.

** Aaron Wilson, of the National Football Post, reports the Miami Dolphins are scheduled to meet with University of Maryland CB Nolan Carroll Monday, March 29, according to a source.

http://www.kffl.com/team/22/NFL

Scout.com wrote:
** With his status as a likely first-round pick, it's no surprise that Texas safety Earl Thomas is in high demand in the upcoming weeks. Scout.com has learned that one of his scheduled workouts later this month will be held in Austin in front of the New England Patriots. Meanwhile, the Cincinnati Bengals, Miami Dolphins, Tennessee Titans, Jacksonville Jaguars and Kansas City Chiefs are just a few of the teams that the 5-foot-10, 208-pound safety is scheduled to visit during the first two weeks of April. The play-making defensive back was a unanimous first-team All-Big 12 selection. He made 71 tackles, broke up 16 passes and picked-off a team-leading eight passes during his senior year.

http://profootball.scout.com/2/954514.html?refid=400

Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:46 am
Profile WWW
Phinfever Blog Writer/NFL Pick 'Em Champ
Phinfever Blog Writer/NFL Pick 'Em Champ

Post Re: Dolphins have pre-draft private workouts scheduled
Thomas is my pick in the draft. We missed on Rolle and Clark. I know DT is huge in priority, especially with Ferg's gaffe, but man I think this kid is awesome. I'd rather have him than Taylor Mays.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]