View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Dolphins probably not going for TO or Marshall 
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Post Dolphins probably not going for TO or Marshall
Quote:
The Dolphins are not in the market for Owens. And they are not about to give up a first round pick, plus $10 million annually, plus a big signing bonus for troubled restricted free agent Brandon Marshall.

"I don't know if either of them make sense for our ballclub one way or the other," Sparano said. "Both are great players in their own ways, different from each other. Obviously I've had Terrell before and know his strengths. Brandon I've played against before, know his strengths.

Sparano was asked again later as a new wave of reporters came to him and asked the same question about interest in acquiring Terrell Owens and Marshall. And the coach got less reticent on the topic.

"I wouldn't say, not at this time," he said of his team's interest in Owens or Marshall. "Right now we're kind of sitting back and we feel good about where we are right now. We'll see as this things goes on if all of a sudden something came to us that was tremendous. But right now I wouldn't say. We're OK where we are."

Read more: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolphins ... z0j1tpL91n

Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]