View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Future looks bright with Ryan Tannehill 
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Post Re: Future looks bright with Ryan Tannehill
NFLJunkie wrote:
Phins Rock wrote:
He finally had that "welcome to the NFL, rookie" game....

I thought that happened against the Texans? I'm sure there's plenty of people that we can blame other than RT. In any case, I'm still waiting for him to tell the world he is a legit NFL QB. He's tinkered on the edge of being a good QB for 9 weeks. I've yet to see him take over a game and dominate. I've seen RGIII do it....I've seen Luck do it. I've even seen the kid in Seattle do it. Still waiting....

take over and dominate throwing to who????
Bess? Hartline? they don't consistently get open or make plays.
we need to get through this season and then draft 2 wr's, a tight end and 3 corners.
Every week we bring a knife to a gun fight.

Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:36 pm
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

lousy playcalling 2 weeks in a row

Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:40 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Phins Rock wrote:
degs wrote:
FrustratedFinFan wrote:
....and at the end of the season, if Smith is wearing a Super Bowl ring, maybe for one year he is better?

Yes, because one guy wins a Super Bowl all by himself. It's not actually a team sport.

Aaron Rodgers single handedly did it 2 years ago. Brady nearly did it last season.

I must have missed the season when Green Bay fielded a one man team.

Must have been tough with no blockers, no receivers, kicker and no running game.

We all know how important the QB is. But the are 50 guys on a team.
No QB has ever done it all by himself and never will.
And just because a team wins a Super Bowl, doesn't mean their QB is the best or web had the best season.
It just means the team won the Super Bowl.

Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:53 pm
Phinfever Blog Writer - Thursdays
Phinfever Blog Writer - Thursdays

Who is talking about a superbowl...I'm just talking about being a decent team. Who does Luck have in indianapolis outside of Wayne? A patchwork OL. A patchwork secondary? Please stop with the listing of players this team needs to be a good team. Every year it is the same nonsense. QB play raises the play of the players on the team. It can also lower them. Right now there's some serious cancer going on because even Bush is calling it quits. I just call it how I see it. RT has been ok. He's not good enough to raise the talent around him. I'm not saying that can't change but when you can't beat a lowly Tennessee Team at home, who can you beat? The Bills will put up 50 on this reeling defense. Our offense should be good enough for another 2-3 turnovers. They're not playing right now period. Put the blame where it makes you comfortable but just stop with the talent issues. This team is just underperforming.

Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2