View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Dolphins 3, Titans 37 - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Post Dolphins 3, Titans 37 - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
Quote:
Dolphins 3, Titans 37 - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
by Rich

The Good

The Bad

Let's start with turnovers. And not just turnovers, but turnovers at inopportune times and at inopportune areas of the field. From the Reggie Bush fumble, to the Tannehill pick 6. And honestly, I stopped watching the game in the 3rd quarter so I am not even sure what happened on the 3rd interception.

Preparation - this team obviously came out unprepared and were perhaps looking forward to the division game against the Bills. What did the coaches do this week?

Heart - this team showed no heart once it got down by three scores.

Defense - they allowed a 100 yard rusher for the first time in 22 games. The run defense and the running game have left the building. It is difficult to win games when you can't win in the trenches.

And where was the gameplan to contain a running quarterback with accuracy issues?

The Ugly

The Titans had something to prove after an absolutely embarassing loss to the Bears. Now the Dolphins have suffered an absolutely embarassing loss. How do you not prepare for the other team coming out with fire?

Overall

Not much to say here guys. This was an all around collapse. Worse home loss since 1968.

Thursday's game against the Bills will say a lot about these players and this coaching staff.

http://www.phinfever.com/newsite/index. ... 1&Itemid=1

Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:56 am
Profile WWW
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Post Re: Dolphins 3, Titans 37 - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
Thursday's game against the Bills will say a lot about these players and this coaching staff.

You hit the nail on the head. This was an overall bad performance. We looked flat in all three phases of the game. We flat out got whooped. How we respond this week will tell us a lot about the heart of this team. It's gut check time.

Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:03 pm
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Post Re: Dolphins 3, Titans 37 - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
Nice job, Rich. I know this was an agonizing analysis to write up.

Quote:
Heart - this team showed no heart once it got down by three scores.

I think this game comes down to what is between the ears. Even from the beginning they didn't seem to be in the game mentally. Maybe they were thinking about the upcoming Bills game? I just have a hard time imagining Philben not impressing on them to win the game before them. I hate to say that they had a lack of heart, but what else can you say after watching that game. It was a total beat-down by one of the lesser teams in the NFL.

Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:22 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]