View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:36 am



Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Ray Edwards 
Author Message
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:17 pm
Posts: 781
Post Ray Edwards
Should we take a look?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... y-edwards/


Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:55 pm
Profile
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:48 pm
Posts: 5326
Post Re: Ray Edwards
So he was barely contributing to a winning franchise and has knee problems ..... what good would he do us is the question you should be asking.

_________________
Image


Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:01 pm
Profile
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:04 pm
Posts: 5936
Post Re: Ray Edwards
No.


Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:38 am
Profile
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:58 am
Posts: 1192
Post Re: Ray Edwards
You want to get some pass rushing help opposite Cameron Wake, look no further than about 400 miles to the north. Both of FSU's bookend pass rushers, Bjorn Werner and Cornelius "Tank" Carradine are going pro. Both will fill that need. Then move Odrick back to his natural position of DT.

_________________
Image


Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:50 am
Profile
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:59 pm
Posts: 5117
Post Re: Ray Edwards
TommyNoleFin wrote:
You want to get some pass rushing help opposite Cameron Wake, look no further than about 400 miles to the north. Both of FSU's bookend pass rushers, Bjorn Werner and Cornelius "Tank" Carradine are going pro. Both will fill that need. Then move Odrick back to his natural position of DT.


Where do you think they'll go in the draft?


Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:22 pm
Profile
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:58 am
Posts: 1192
Post Re: Ray Edwards
wkloiber13 wrote:
TommyNoleFin wrote:
You want to get some pass rushing help opposite Cameron Wake, look no further than about 400 miles to the north. Both of FSU's bookend pass rushers, Bjorn Werner and Cornelius "Tank" Carradine are going pro. Both will fill that need. Then move Odrick back to his natural position of DT.


Where do you think they'll go in the draft?


Hard to say at this point, but I say top two rounds. They're two of the best pass rushers in the country at this point.

_________________
Image


Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:51 am
Profile
Phinfever Global Moderator
Phinfever Global Moderator

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:28 am
Posts: 7532
Location: Massachusetts
Post Re: Ray Edwards
TommyNoleFin wrote:
wkloiber13 wrote:
TommyNoleFin wrote:
You want to get some pass rushing help opposite Cameron Wake, look no further than about 400 miles to the north. Both of FSU's bookend pass rushers, Bjorn Werner and Cornelius "Tank" Carradine are going pro. Both will fill that need. Then move Odrick back to his natural position of DT.


Where do you think they'll go in the draft?


Hard to say at this point, but I say top two rounds. They're two of the best pass rushers in the country at this point.


Carradine fits the mold of what they'll be looking for.

There are some good ones that will be there in the middle of the first round. They better not pass one up again.


Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:55 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Finster, Google [Bot] and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007, 2010 phpBB Group.
Designed by Coots & IamPZ - Phinfever.com.