View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Draft Chatter from the Miami Herald 
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Post Draft Chatter from the Miami Herald
http://miamiherald.typepad.com/sports-b ... rlins.html

Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:15 pm
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Post Re: Draft Chatter from the Miami Herald
very good read, interesting reviews from Kiper and McShay.....it's surprising how fast Patterson is rising. It really seems like he's shooting up to the top receiver spot and probably the top 20 in the draft.

I'd still like to sign Wallace, take a pass rusher at 12 (Ansah) and maybe a big athletic receiver like Hunter at 42. That would be one heck of a fleet of receivers with Wallace/Hunter/Hartline/Bess.
That gives Tanny his gamebreaker deep guy in Wallace, his red Zone, jump ball mismatch guy in Hunter, reliable crafty 3rd-WR in Hartline and slot-guy & first down machine in Bess.

Add a tall pass-catching tight end in round 3 and we can compete every year with that offense.

Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:39 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

swerve13 wrote:
very good read, interesting reviews from Kiper and McShay.....it's surprising how fast Patterson is rising. It really seems like he's shooting up to the top receiver spot and probably the top 20 in the draft.

I'd still like to sign Wallace, take a pass rusher at 12 (Ansah) and maybe a big athletic receiver like Hunter at 42. That would be one heck of a fleet of receivers with Wallace/Hunter/Hartline/Bess.
That gives Tanny his gamebreaker deep guy in Wallace, his red Zone, jump ball mismatch guy in Hunter, reliable crafty 3rd-WR in Hartline and slot-guy & first down machine in Bess.

Add a tall pass-catching tight end in round 3 and we can compete every year with that offense.

I like your ideas, only I would replace Wallace with Jennings. I like Hunter, Williams, and Woods in the draft. I also like Swope if he falls to the 4th. Re-signing Hartline is also in our best interest, but only at the right price. Of the tightend group I really like Eifert from Notre Dame, Ertz from Stanford, and Fauria from UCLA. I also like Toilolo from Stanford as a mid-round sleeper. He's got redzone mismatch written all over him.

Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:46 pm
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

Wallace would fill a huge need and then we can draft a DE which will also upgrade our secondary.

Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]