View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Dolphins SLB Misi triggers minor escalator 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Post Dolphins SLB Misi triggers minor escalator
Some of these players aren't making squat compared to other players. That's why they want that big contract after their rookie contracts expire. The strange thing about Misi is that he was drafted to be a pass rushing linebacker. I remember thinking at the time that he may have the speed but he didn't produce a lot at the college level as a pass rusher. I do like his motor.

Quote:
Dolphins SLB Misi triggers minor escalator

Dolphins SLB Koa Misi's 2013 salary jumped from $575,000 to $630,000 based on rookie-deal incentives.

Misi has started 34 games over his first three seasons, lining up as the team's starting strong-side linebacker 14 times in 2012. It was easily his best year yet, as Misi recorded 65 tackles and 3.5 sacks. Entering the final year of his deal, the Palm Beach Post recently mentioned Misi as an extension candidate this offseason. He's a strong run defender, but is typically taken off the field on passing downs.

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/32398192/ns/sports-nfl/

Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:06 am
Profile WWW
Phinfever Blog Writer
Phinfever Blog Writer

Post Re: Dolphins SLB Misi triggers minor escalator
Some nice DE's on the market this season.. I would not mind seeing what Osi is looking for, he would be a nice upgrade opposite Wake.
Misi is good, and I wouldnt mind keeping him and giving him what he deserves. Just not worth fighting for with the current market on that position..

Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]