View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Miami Dolphins Draft Nuggets 
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Post Miami Dolphins Draft Nuggets
Quote:
by: Omar Kelly April 5th, 2010 | 8:05 AM My head says the Miami Dolphins will select Tennessee nose tackle Dan Williams as the team’s first-round pick, and has for a while because it makes the most sense, and addresses one of the team’s biggest needs.
My heart say the Dolphins will select Oklahoma State receiver Dez Bryant, who believe me, wasn’t brought to Davie last week as a smokescreen.
This Dolphins regime realizes they have two more seasons to turn this franchise into a perennial contender.

Since I brought up Williams, who is in a dogfight with Alabama’s Terrence Cody for the distinction of the draft’s best nose tackle prospects, I must point out the Dolphins generally don’t like late bloomers, which is what Williams is

There is a lot of chit-chat in the scouting circles about the Dolphins using the first-round pick on Alabama inside linebacker Rolando McClain. The Dolphins brought McClain to Davie, but the move reeks of smokescreen for a couple of reasons

Florida safety Major Wright has been making some headway on the draft buzz circuit
That means Wright is best fitted as an in-the-box zone defender. The Dolphins need a center fielder more

http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports_fo ... l+Blogs%29

Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:04 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Post Re: Miami Dolphins Draft Nuggets
They drafted the whole Denver Nuggets team? Well, hopefully they know what they're doing

Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:12 pm
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

I really hope they stay away from NT at 12. I really think safety seems to be the way to go or WR if the issues with Bryant can be resolved.

Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:20 pm
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Iowafin wrote:
They drafted the whole Denver Nuggets team? Well, hopefully they know what they're doing

Feeling the effects of one to many chocholate bunnies or sugar coated candy eggs? lol

Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]