View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Pretty funny and interesting 
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Post Pretty funny and interesting
Quote:
I’m not sure if you know this, but after Dolphin games you can go to the opposing teams busses and have a meet and greet with the players. The Dolphins players’ lot is right next to where you can have this little meet and greet. Unfortunately, you can’t meet the Phins players, but you can talk to one or two who have their car parked in the corner. Well, when the Buffalo Bills came to town in December, I met multiple Bills players after the game. Me not wanting to be stuck in traffic, I stayed a lot longer than I had originally planned. I was talking to a Bills player, and then I turned my head and low and behold saw the man himself, Jeff Ireland putting his things in his car. Of course I had to go say something to him. Even though I know he likes to call fans “assholes” I still thought it would be a good idea to tell him who he should draft in the first round. I looked at him and said, “Jeff, draft Justin Hunter”. Surprisingly he acknowledged me; however, he wanted to go with another player; Cordarrelle Patterson. This was in December, and he already knew that he liked Patterson as a ball player. While I do agree that Patterson would be an outstanding pick, we might not be able to get him because he might get drafted before twelve. I could easily see Patterson going to either Detroit or Buffalo in the five or eight spot.

http://phinphanatic.com/2013/02/25/who- ... aft-at-12/

Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]