View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:46 pm



Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 another report: Wallace to Miami DONE DEAL 
Author Message
Online
Phinfever 2013 Mock Champion
Phinfever 2013 Mock Champion

Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:52 am
Posts: 5135
Location: Lancaster, PA
Post Re: another report: Wallace to Miami DONE DEAL
jammer wrote:
Wow, that is quite a resume. I realize most of the stuff was dropped but it can't be coincidence or bad luck causing his off field issues to happen that often.


Rich is right, i remember reading a lengthy list of police reports even before we traded for him. H'es a punk.


Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:04 pm
Profile
Online
Phinfever 2013 Mock Champion
Phinfever 2013 Mock Champion

Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:52 am
Posts: 5135
Location: Lancaster, PA
Post Re: another report: Wallace to Miami DONE DEAL
Kev1321 wrote:
At 13 million don't you start to look at using your 1st rounder on Victor Cruz


would love that


Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:05 pm
Profile
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:41 pm
Posts: 463
Post Re: another report: Wallace to Miami DONE DEAL
swerve13 wrote:
Kev1321 wrote:
At 13 million don't you start to look at using your 1st rounder on Victor Cruz


would love that


Why would you pay a guy $13 million AND give up your first round pick... No way.


Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:14 pm
Profile
Online
Phinfever 2013 Mock Champion
Phinfever 2013 Mock Champion

Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:52 am
Posts: 5135
Location: Lancaster, PA
Post Re: another report: Wallace to Miami DONE DEAL
MNDolfan wrote:
swerve13 wrote:
Kev1321 wrote:
At 13 million don't you start to look at using your 1st rounder on Victor Cruz


would love that


Why would you pay a guy $13 million AND give up your first round pick... No way.


because he's one of the elite playmakers of the NFL


Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:20 pm
Profile
Phinfever Design Admin
Phinfever Design Admin

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:24 am
Posts: 3694
Post Re: another report: Wallace to Miami DONE DEAL
Again, I disagree. Only players I'm doing that for are the Megatrons and Fitzgeralds of the world.


Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:35 pm
Profile
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:48 pm
Posts: 5037
Post Re: another report: Wallace to Miami DONE DEAL
swerve13 wrote:
because he's one of the elite playmakers of the NFL


Elite? Not a chance. Very good? You might have an argument for that.

_________________
Image


Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:01 pm
Profile
Online
Phinfever 2013 Mock Champion
Phinfever 2013 Mock Champion

Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:52 am
Posts: 5135
Location: Lancaster, PA
Post Re: another report: Wallace to Miami DONE DEAL
Rock Sexton wrote:
swerve13 wrote:
because he's one of the elite playmakers of the NFL


Elite? Not a chance. Very good? You might have an argument for that.


he's pretty unstoppable guy


Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:19 am
Profile
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:30 pm
Posts: 834
Location: Lakeland, FL
Post Re: another report: Wallace to Miami DONE DEAL
Sounds like the deal is for 60M and not 65 https://twitter.com/JeffDarlington/status/311682087667240960

Either way I think we got more value then Seattle did with Harvin's contract

_________________
Image


Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:57 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], swerve13 and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007, 2010 phpBB Group.
Designed by Coots & IamPZ - Phinfever.com.