View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 OT Jonathan Martin says he's gained 15 pounds 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Post OT Jonathan Martin says he's gained 15 pounds
Adam Beasley wrote:
Martin’s top goal this offseason has been to put on weight. He claims he has added 15 pounds in the past three months, saying he’s up to 320 pounds.

So Martin has the heft needed to play right tackle, if so instructed. But as of Tuesday afternoon, he had not been told by Dolphins coaches which side to focus on.

“I played left for so long, so I’m still a little more comfortable there, but I think I can play both positions comfortably,” Martin said.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/04/24/3 ... rylink=cpy#storylink=cpy

RotoWorld wrote:
Martin was listed at 312 last season, but apparently played closer to 305. Muscling up is just one thing Martin would have to do to stick on the blindside. According to the Miami Herald, Martin has yet to be told "which side to focus on." Trade talks with the Chiefs for LT Branden Albert appear to be at a standstill.

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/51640147/ ... ayer_news/

Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:34 am
Profile WWW
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Post Re: OT Jonathan Martin says he's gained 15 pounds
Good to hear. I know everybody is talking about us trading up for a tackle, or trading a pick for Albert, but I think there is a real possibility that we stay put and let Martin be the left tackle this year. All of this tackle talk could be smoke and mirrors. Maybe when its all said and done Martin will have been the guy all along.

Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]