View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:27 am



Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 off topic but interesting 
Author Message
Online
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:52 am
Posts: 5926
Location: Lancaster, PA
Post off topic but interesting
Quote:
Michael Vick beat LeSean McCoy in a 40-yard race Thursday.
The 24-year-old McCoy has been barking at the 32-year-old Vick during offseason workouts, calling him an "old man." Per PFT, Vick agreed to a race and "smoked him by five yards." Considering McCoy ran in the 4.5s during when coming out of Pitt in 2009, it's impressive. Vick struggled to make any big plays in the running game last season, averaging just 5.4 YPC and scoring one touchdown.


always funny to see the old guy whip the young buck


Thu May 02, 2013 12:09 pm
Profile
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:26 pm
Posts: 1664
Location: Delray Beach, Florida
Post Re: off topic but interesting
Vick should drown in dog feces. Anything he does is irrelevant to me.

_________________
Image


Thu May 02, 2013 12:57 pm
Profile
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:05 am
Posts: 863
Location: Mount Vernon, Iowa
Post Re: off topic but interesting
swerve13 wrote:
Quote:
Michael Vick beat LeSean McCoy in a 40-yard race Thursday.
The 24-year-old McCoy has been barking at the 32-year-old Vick during offseason workouts, calling him an "old man." Per PFT, Vick agreed to a race and "smoked him by five yards." Considering McCoy ran in the 4.5s during when coming out of Pitt in 2009, it's impressive. Vick struggled to make any big plays in the running game last season, averaging just 5.4 YPC and scoring one touchdown.


always funny to see the old guy whip the young buck


Since when is 5.4 YPC a number we balk at?

_________________
www.aspoonfulofsports.blogspot.com
www.aspoonfulofsports.com


Thu May 02, 2013 4:42 pm
Profile WWW
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:41 am
Posts: 8587
Location: Raleigh, NC
Post Re: off topic but interesting
AFCMiamiEast wrote:
Vick should drown in dog feces. Anything he does is irrelevant to me.


What he did was horrible, but I don't think I've ever seen anyone try so hard to right the wrong that he did.

_________________
PHINFEVER FACEBOOK - JOIN US!

Image


Thu May 02, 2013 4:48 pm
Profile WWW
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:35 am
Posts: 1257
Location: Lakeland, Fl
Post Re: off topic but interesting
Big Dave wrote:
AFCMiamiEast wrote:
Vick should drown in dog feces. Anything he does is irrelevant to me.


What he did was horrible, but I don't think I've ever seen anyone try so hard to right the wrong that he did.


He served a prison sentence. He paid his debt to society.

_________________
Image


Thu May 02, 2013 5:13 pm
Profile
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:05 pm
Posts: 2434
Location: NSW, Australia
Post Re: off topic but interesting
swerve13 wrote:
Quote:
Michael Vick beat LeSean McCoy in a 40-yard race Thursday.
The 24-year-old McCoy has been barking at the 32-year-old Vick during offseason workouts, calling him an "old man." Per PFT, Vick agreed to a race and "smoked him by five yards." Considering McCoy ran in the 4.5s during when coming out of Pitt in 2009, it's impressive. Vick struggled to make any big plays in the running game last season, averaging just 5.4 YPC and scoring one touchdown.


always funny to see the old guy whip the young buck


Vick shouldn't be trying to be a running back. He should be a QB, winning the game with his arm and saving the running for when it is very necessary. I'm not sure I get their knock on him there. And yes, even for a QB, why complain about 5.4 ypc?


Thu May 02, 2013 5:24 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: swerve13 and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007, 2010 phpBB Group.
Designed by Coots & IamPZ - Phinfever.com.