View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Scrimmage Video 
Phinfever Global Moderator, Design Admin
Phinfever Global Moderator, Design Admin

Post Scrimmage Video
Hey guys, found a video of the scrimmage on the Tube... I linked it to the 3 minute mark because the first 3 minutes are all cheerleaders, mascot and 7 on 7 drills. The scrimmage actually starts at 3:00 exactly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0ay8ta-hTo#t=3m00s

My notes / thoughts / observations - I put the players number in parenthesis in case you didn't know it...

Pat Devlin (7)
- The kid makes some nice throws but is terrible at staring down receivers. I think he locked onto his guy every play he had.
- He did have a pretty nice TD run in there too... not sure it would have been a touchdown in full contact.

Keller (81) makes a very nice TD run after the catch from Tannehill.

Tannehill (17) misses a wide open Brandon Gibson (10) ... would have been a Touchdown.

Phillip Wheeler (52) comes very close to making a nice interception in the redzone.

Daniel Thomas (33) gets wide open for a touchdown... saw him featured more than Miller it seemed.

The running game looks weak. Not very many run plays to begin with... but the ones they did run weren't impressive.

Terrible swing pass to Evan Rodriguez (48) from Tanne in the redzone.

Lamar Miller nice run on the pitch to the outside for a TD.

Tannehill looks very decisive throughout the scrimmage. Slings the ball in there with confidence.

Left side of the Offensive Line didn't look terrible... but the right side sure did.

Kelcie McCray (37) makes a nice pic 6.

Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]