View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Is Brandon Marshall worth the cost? 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Post Re: Is Brandon Marshall worth the cost?
Boy has some serious jukes. Makes people look stupid out there. When he knows the game is up, he hits rather than tip toe out of bounds. Finally we have a guy that will "cut inside" hehe... was waiting to throw that one in there.

Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:43 pm
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

I agree with Michael Irvin we just got the best WR in the league..He is a beast huge arms good speed chad just close your eyes baby marshall will get it!! 1000yrds w/ Cutler & Orton over 20 catches in a game against the colts he made orton look like manning!! im ecstic about this Finally we have a WR 1 since the mark bro's and imo we never have any one like this before! I cant wait for this year!!!

Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:05 pm
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

I believe that he was worth the price. We gave up a 2nd this year and a 2nd next year. Considering we might trade down and pick up a 2nd rounder, we might of just gave up a 2nd round pick next year for one of the elite recievers in the league. We also gave up a 1st rounder on Ginn and a 2nd on Pat White, so if both those guys don't pan out, we actually lost more than in the Marshall deal. This is probably the best day this off season. I can't believe that we finally have a legit #1 WR and a young one at that. This is very exciting.

Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:08 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Yes.

Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:11 pm
Profile WWW
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

No brainer.....definitely worth the cost. He is a top 5 wide receiver. That kind of talent garners a 1st round pick. Best day I can remember in a Miami offseason in many years. Now we might still get a top LB prospect with this year's 1st round pick. I was worried we were going to go yet another year without solving our WR woes, but I am very pleasantly surprised!!! :yay:

Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2