We're the funniest fans...........we win by 13 on the road and most articles and posts predict our doom. How about focusing on a few positives.
1) The defense played extremely well, Wake was a Demon, DB's are getting interceptions.
2) The coaching staff made the correct halftime adjustments. An ability the Fist Pump Regime could never grasp.
3) Our QB looks more and more like the real deal.
4) Despite lack of plays to Wallace, the rest of the receiving corps including Clay, look quite strong.
5) Finally, the Pats have some real issues, winning the division seems credible.
Now I love wins, but that doesn mean Im drunk with happiness and do not see what happens during the game. I think being a fan at this level people should be able to constructively critisize the team. I have gone into soo many seasons with the hopes of greatness and sobbed by Nov. So I will keep my aqua & Orange glasses in the drawer...
1. Yes I will agree, Wake is ready to take on the world, and our secondary did a nice job taking the ball away. Actually the entire defense looked great. Not that Clev is a measuring stick tho, and I havent looked but if I was a Browns fan I would be screaming for Turners head on a platter after only 13 rush attempts.
2. Ehh, yeah they made some decent ones, but we were in control in the first half and the second. The thing I noticed was that when it seemed like we had the game Jordan started getting more time in. Which tells me him not playing has little to do with an injury and more to do with him not being ready..
3. He played scared in the first 1/2, when he got called out at half he started tossing it and was way off the mark.. I was not impressed, and I am a big RT supporter. I do like that the game fell soley on his shouldes by default, and he held it together and kept us ahead..
4. Wallace is what he is, but he cant catch bad passes or balls that are not thrown to him
5. NE recievers are not that good, and the old qb's make wr's better did not come true. Needless to say, NE won.