View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Miami Dolphins depth chart – predraft edition 
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Post Miami Dolphins depth chart – predraft edition
Quote:
by: Omar Kelly April 15th, 2010 | 9:16 AM The Miami Dolphins finally have the Alpha receiver they’ve long sought, and I suspect Brandon Marshall will make everyone on offense better.
Chad Henne and the rest of the quarterbacks (I can’t ignore Chad Pennington… just can’t) now have a receiver they can just throw the ball up to and it’s highly likely this two-time Pro Bowler will bring it down.
Marshall’s presence should open up the field for the rest of the receivers (I’m liking Ted Ginn Jr. a lot better these days considering both he and Marshall can stretched the field, which is necessary element to an effective power offense) and tight ends.
Now that defenses have to respect the passing game the line of scrimmage likely won’t be as crammed with defenders trying to suffocate the running game.
And the defense should no longer have to hold opponents to less than 14 points so the team has a chance of pulling out a victory. And with more early leads the pass rushers can pin their ears back and hunt quarterbacks.
Call it the Brandon Marshall effect because his presence helps everyone.
Let’s take a look at the pre-draft depth chart to determine what area still need work heading into next Thursday’s NFL draft

http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports_fo ... l+Blogs%29

Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]