View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Miami morning take: Dolphins are 3-0 
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

Post Miami morning take: Dolphins are 3-0
Here are the most interesting Miami Dolphins stories on "Reaction Monday" from around the web:
•Greg Stoda of the Palm Beach Post wonders if it's time to believe in the Dolphins (3-0) after beating the Atlanta Falcons.
Morning take: I had my doubts in the preseason, but the Dolphins are erasing them week by week. According to ESPN Stats and Information, 75 percent of teams make the playoffs after a 3-0 start. Miami has positioned itself nicely.

•Greg Cote of the Miami Herald says Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill came of age with a fourth-quarter comeback.
Morning take: Tannehill was a masterful 9-of-12 passing on the final touchdown drive in the fourth quarter. Miami put the ball in Tannehill’s hands and he delivered. His growth is the biggest reason Miami is 3-0.

•Omar Kelly of the Sun Sentinel says the Dolphins' defense pulled together through various injuries.
Morning take: Miami started without defensive tackle Paul Soliai and corner Dimitri Patterson, and lost linebacker Koa Misi and defensive end Cameron Wake during the game. Still, Miami’s next man up came in and made plays.

•The Dolphins team website has video of head coach Joe Philbin addressing the team after Sunday’s victory.
Morning take: Players are buying into Philbin’s program and the results are showing in the victory column. The coaching staff deserves a lot of credit for Miami’s fast start.

It's going to be another huge week with the Dolphins. Be sure to bookmark and check back with ESPN.com's Dolphins page for all the latest news and analysis.

http://espn.go.com/blog/miami-dolphins/ ... ns-are-3-0

Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:41 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Post Re: Miami morning take: Dolphins are 3-0
I'll really start believing in this team if we're able to go into New Orleans and beat them. It would be huge to get through this brutal stretch of our schedule at 4-1 or 5-0. I think that the Baltimore game is very winnable for us, so if we can get past the Saints, I'm looking at undefeated going into the bye, and a significant drop in the toughness of the schedule.

Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:58 pm
Profile WWW
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

Post Re: Miami morning take: Dolphins are 3-0
cspooner13 wrote:
I'll really start believing in this team if we're able to go into New Orleans and beat them. It would be huge to get through this brutal stretch of our schedule at 4-1 or 5-0. I think that the Baltimore game is very winnable for us, so if we can get past the Saints, I'm looking at undefeated going into the bye, and a significant drop in the toughness of the schedule.

Absolutely agree. I'm still very cautious and cannot let myself get excited about anything.

Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]