View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Tell the AFC East there is a new Marshall in town 
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

Post Tell the AFC East there is a new Marshall in town
Get ready all you town folks out there in AFC East land there is a new Marshall in town and he plays on a diff level than what you guys have been used to out of Miami. He and his new posse are looking to take over this town. So lock up the woman and little girls its going to get ugly out there on the field. Oh and please dont sleep on Major Dansby and his Ruff riders they are coming to a town near you.......... :angry:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:27 pm
Phinfever Global Moderator, Design Admin

Post Re: Tell the AFC East there is a new Marshall in town
Should probably be something you post on another forum for those teams... not many opposing teams fans come here all that often.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:47 pm
Phinfever Blog Writer
Phinfever Blog Writer

where is "SanchiseNY" anyway...

Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:00 pm
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

IamPZ wrote:
Should probably be something you post on another forum for those teams... not many opposing teams fans come here all that often.

Just something I was feeling at the time thought I would put it down......Man I cant wait till the season starts :beerboy:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:15 pm
Phinfever Newbie
Phinfever Newbie

Re: Tell the AFC East there is a new Marshall in town
10acjed wrote:

Glad to see you guys miss me... Don't worry 10acjed, after the Beast gets a taste of South Beach, he'll be back to the old Brandon, after that he'll get "lost" on Revis island (pretty boring in the off season when your team is hiring old guys and ted ginn's college teammate). After the draft I'll check back in to rub your collective noses in the PIS reach picks while the Jets prepare for a Super Bowl. By the way, all the new posters on this board need to get a life with all the crazy posting about Spiller.

Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:33 am

SanchezNY wrote:
10acjed wrote:

Glad to see you guys miss me... Don't worry 10acjed, after the Beast gets a taste of South Beach, he'll be back to the old Brandon, after that he'll get "lost" on Revis island (pretty boring in the off season when your team is hiring old guys and ted ginn's college teammate). After the draft I'll check back in to rub your collective noses in the PIS reach picks while the Jets prepare for a Super Bowl. By the way, all the new posters on this board need to get a life with all the crazy posting about Spiller.

Lol quite a few of us spiller fans are lifers on this site... not sure where that comment is coming from.

Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:56 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]