The top 10 is full of so many questions. How soon will the QBs go? What about trades? So many moving parts... but here's my 1st effort. (And again, I defer to those of you who research more thoroughly than I am able to.)
1. Houston: Blake Bortles, QB Central Florida I wanted to take Clowney here, but their need for a QB of the future is just too strong.
2. St. Louis: Jadeveon Clowney, DE South Carolina An instant difference maker.
3. Jacksonville: Sammy Watkins, WR Clemson Even with the unsettled QB situation, the enticement of the flashy WR talent wins out.
4. Cleveland: Johnny Manziel, QB Tex A&M The Browns get their QB.
5. Oakland: Greg Robinson, OT Auburn The Silver and Black are happy to see him fall this far.
6. Atlanta: Khalil Mack, OLB Buffalo They've done some work in FA, but they still need help at LB, and this is the best of the crop.
7. Tampa Bay: Taylor Lewan, OT Michigan Good fit for a big need, if he can stay out of trouble
8. Minnesota: Jake Matthews, OT Texas A&M Their top QBs off the board, they settle for a big help on the O-Line
9. Buffalo: Anthony Barr, OLB UCLA Lot of directions they could go here, especially at WR or TE
10. Detroit: Ha Ha Clinton Dix, S Alabama They slide him right into Delmas' old spot
11. Tennessee: Justin Gilbert, CB Ok St They have a glaring hole in the secondary after losing their pro-bowl CB Verner. Of course, they're another wildcard team to take a QB
12. New York Giants: Mike Evans, WR Texas A&M Their defense needs lots of help, so they may wait on WR help until later in the draft. But if Evans is still available here he's hard to pass up.
13. St. Louis: Calvin Pryor, S Louisville A good candidate to trade back and still get the safety help they need.
14. Chicago: Timmy Jernigan, DT Florida State Their D-Line needs immediate attention, and this is a good start.
15. Pittsburgh: Darqueze Dennard, CB Michigan State The Steelers have needed help in the secondary for how long now?
16. Dallas: Aaron Donald, DT Pittsburgh They need help everywhere on the D-line, having lost both Hatcher and Ware in the offseason
17. Baltimore: Eric Ebron, TE NC They might very well take Zack Martin here. They need O-line help. But in the end they decide to get their RT later in the draft and take a playmaker here.
18. New York Jets: Odell Beckham, WR LSU Jets have big needs elsewhere and so may take their WR later
19. Miami: CJ Mosely, ILB Alabama This allows the Dolphins to put Ellerbe out to his more natural OLB position
20. Arizona: Bradley Roby, CB Ohio St More youth in the secondary is a long term need
21. Green Bay: RaShede Hageman, DT Minnesota The Pack needs to beef up their line.
22. Philadelphia: Dee Ford, DE Auburn If they don't look to replace Jackson, Ford would help them on D
23. Kansas City: Marqise Lee, WR USC They badly need OG help, but the feeling here is that they will wait until the middle rounds.
24. Cinncinatti: Zack Martin, OT Notre Dame Projected to go earlier on most boards. But if he makes it this far, the Bengals will gladly snap him up.
25. San Diego: Kyle Fuller, CB Virginia Tech Their most glaring need, so an obvious choice here.
26. Cleveland: Xavier Sua-Filo, OG UCLA The Browns get the best OG in the draft to go with their new QB
27. New Orleans: Ryan Shazier, OLB Ohio State The Saints really need a talent infusion at LB
28. Carolina: Bradnin Cooks, WR Oregon St Lots of needs on D after free agency, but Cam has to have someone to throw the ball to
29. New England: Louis Nix, DT Notre Dame Did you know that NE's starting DTs are 34 and 33 years old? Bill does.
30. San Francisco: Jason Varrett, CB TCU Hard to find a weakness on this roster, but depth at CB might be one.
31. Denver: Jordan Matthews, WR Vanderbilt Losing Decker won't be as big a deal as some might think, but with the Broncos the time is now. Adding another weapon is a good option.
32. Seattle: Kelvin Benjamin, WR Florida St A BIG bodied receiver to help Wilson
Note: Yes, I know that I have Bridgwater falling out of the first round. I wouldn't be shocked to see him gone, though, especially if Cleveland passes on a QB with their 1st pick.
Lots will change between now and the draft, but this is where I'm starting.