View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Bill Belichick Drops Off Recent Draft Picks In Desert 
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

Post Bill Belichick Drops Off Recent Draft Picks In Desert
Bill Belichick Drops Off Recent Draft Picks In Middle Of Nowhere, Tells Them To Find Way Back..

It's The Onion, but it's still a funny read.

Quote:
"Show me what you got, boys," Belichick said to the group from the backseat of a spotless black Range Rover. "If you want to be on this team, I'll see you in four days. And if you've been paying attention at all, you'll know exactly what to do. Oh, you can take your blindfolds off now. "

"By the way, Devin [McCourty]? I'd check that flashlight you're holding to see if it has any batteries. I might have forgotten to put them in," Belichick continued. "Not that a little thing like that should stop you. See Wes [Welker], here, the man with the honor of being my chauffeur? This resourceful bastard actually beat me home, so it's not like it can't be done.

The rest: http://www.theonion.com/articles/bill-belichick-drops-off-recent-draft-picks-in-mid,17352/?ref=d

Two-thirds of the earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Vontae Davis.

Mon May 03, 2010 9:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]