View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 NFL.com Power Rankings 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Post NFL.com Power Rankings
Miami #27

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200000 ... le=HP11_cp

[quote]Chad Johnson is gone, though head coach Joe Philbin said the decision had to do with more than just his recent run-in with the law. Definitely not what this Dolphins team needed. One look at the receiver position on the depth chart is an ugly one. Legedu Naanee, Davone Bess and Marlon Moore are the first three names listed -- that just might be the worst 1-2-3 batting order in the league. Brian Hartline might be on the final roster. Perhaps Roberto Wallace can make some noise without Johnson stealing valuable reps. No matter how you slice it, wideout is a mess in Miami./quote]

Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:47 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Post Re: NFL.com Power Rankings
My top 10

Green Bay
They still have the best QB in the league and breezed through the leagues toughest conference and one of the tougher divisions. If they can keep their offensive line healthy, they will be just as good this year. And if they can get a pass rush going, they may very well go undefeated.

New York Giants
Super Bowl champs that didn't lose much. Can Cruz be the number 2 guy without Manningham?

New Orleans Saints
The problems with the bounty loom, but they still have Drew Brees. That alone puts them in the top 5.

San Francisco 49ers
I still have concerns about Alex Smith. Sure he played well in the league's worst division, but I foresee some road bumps for the 49ers this year. Their talented defense keeps them up here, though.

Houston Texans
Best team in the AFC, and would have defeated New England with a healthy Matt Schaub.

New England Patriots
Everyone wants to anoint them as Gods, but they have a lot of holes....starting up front protecting CryBrady

Denver Broncos
Peyton Manning and a stellar defense.

Philadelphia Eagles
A dream team rallied around a coach could become lethal. But until they can show that the defense is no longer a joke now that they don't have an offensive line coach as the coordinator, I'll keep them out of the top 5.

Baltimore Ravens
They have a lot of talent, but I don't think I'll ever put them any higher than this because of two things: Joe Flacco limits this team and John Harbaugh is one of the worse coaches in the league. Why? They are consistently hurting themselves with penalties, and countless times this team cannot get it done time management-wise.

Dallas Cowboys
Probably the best team on a talent basis alone. But they've had injury problems and problems putting it together when it counts the most. If it all meshes, they could run the table. Until then, I'll keep them here.

Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]