All times are UTC-04:00


Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ




Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:14 am 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Blog Writer - Post Game
Phinfever Blog Writer - Post Game

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:59 am
Posts: 26650
Location: Miami, FL
MiamiMenace wrote:
What's the worse thing Trump can do that has you so against him?


You're asking the wrong question, again because you seem to be defensive and reactive of any criticism of Trump, NO MATTER HOW TRUE.

Pointing out objective facts and weaknesses of a candidate is not the same as being against the candidate. Not supporting a candidate is not the same as opposing a candidate.

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:18 am 
Offline
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:13 am
Posts: 71
Here ya go. :yay:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnpO_RTSNmQ


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:10 am 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Blog Writer - Post Game
Phinfever Blog Writer - Post Game

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:59 am
Posts: 26650
Location: Miami, FL
I have no comment in regards to people who choose to get their news from comedians...

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:43 am 
Offline
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:13 am
Posts: 71
I'd venture to say those comedians do a far better job at journalism than the 24 hour news programs.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Blog Writer - Post Game
Phinfever Blog Writer - Post Game

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:59 am
Posts: 26650
Location: Miami, FL
Cathal wrote:
I'd venture to say those comedians do a far better job at journalism than the 24 hour news programs.


Yes, well... some people equate hearing what they want to hear with facts.

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:56 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Veteran
Phinfever Veteran

Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:55 am
Posts: 619
Rich wrote:
MiamiMenace wrote:
What's the worse thing Trump can do that has you so against him?


You're asking the wrong question, again because you seem to be defensive and reactive of any criticism of Trump, NO MATTER HOW TRUE.

Pointing out objective facts and weaknesses of a candidate is not the same as being against the candidate. Not supporting a candidate is not the same as opposing a candidate.




OK. So you say Trump is a flip Flopper. You say he will revert back to democratic roots and turn liberal but you refuse to say how that will effect his main policies that he promises to enforce such as the Wall and illegal immigration, The next Supreme court nominee and possible future ones and repealing obamacare , 2nd amendment , and disarming IRAN.

Simple question because I had to break out the
crayons and almost draw a picture for you ( for the record I know your smarter then that, your just refusing to answer for whatever reason)

Which of the above policies will he Flip Flop on? I say this because I do not believe he will. But again I'm willing to bet on him then KNOW Hillary wont do any of them.


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:28 am 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Blog Writer - Post Game
Phinfever Blog Writer - Post Game

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:59 am
Posts: 26650
Location: Miami, FL
MiamiMenace wrote:
You say he will revert back to democratic roots and turn liberal


I never said he would revert. I said he has had very liberal positions in the past so I question all the trust for his new found conservatism.

I assume you are a smart guy and can read and comprehend. So when you're ready to stop putting words in my mouth, which you have been doing for this entire thread, let me know and we can resume having a discussion.

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:21 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Veteran
Phinfever Veteran

Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:55 am
Posts: 619
Rich wrote:
MiamiMenace wrote:
You say he will revert back to democratic roots and turn liberal


I never said he would revert. I said he has had very liberal positions in the past so I question all the trust for his new found conservatism.

I assume you are a smart guy and can read and comprehend. So when you're ready to stop putting words in my mouth, which you have been doing for this entire thread, let me know and we can resume having a discussion.



Had to. You weren't asking my questions so I had to start assuming. :headscratch
You still haven't so its not really a discussion and for that I am sad.


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:30 am 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Blog Writer - Post Game
Phinfever Blog Writer - Post Game

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:59 am
Posts: 26650
Location: Miami, FL
MiamiMenace wrote:
Had to. You weren't asking my questions so I had to start assuming. :headscratch
You still haven't so its not really a discussion and for that I am sad.


Your question was irrelevant.

What's sad is how defensive you get when anyone points out something wrong about Donald Trump. You're suffering from True Believerism. To the point that you're making crap up that I never said. Starting to remind me of Bernie followers...

If Donald Trump wins the presidency (when he does, I think he is going to be our next president), you will probably spend the next 4-8 years defending his every action, no matter how bad it may be.

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:58 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Veteran
Phinfever Veteran

Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:55 am
Posts: 619
Rich wrote:
MiamiMenace wrote:
Had to. You weren't asking my questions so I had to start assuming. :headscratch
You still haven't so its not really a discussion and for that I am sad.


Your question was irrelevant.

W e.



Irrelevant because you made a statement that you couldn't back. Here it is in its entirety:

Quote:
Let's not forget Trump's historically VERY LIBERAL positions on multiple issues and his long track record of dishonesty and now all of a sudden he is a conservative and you trust him?


I just asked you to explain it and when you refused I conceded for arguments sake that if you were right..........whats the worst that could happen compared to what we know Hillary will do.

Talk about getting defensive! I was encouraging discussion based on your comments and you cant even answer a simple question asked 5 different ways. Then you try to belittle me by calling me a fanboy and such.

Whatever bro. I dont think your fooling anyone who reads this. Next time just say OK I was speaking from my arse and cant back what I say. :hithead:


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2

All times are UTC-04:00


Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited | Chopped and modified by Coots | Original design by Prosk8r