View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:04 am



Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Who is the most hated.... 

Who is the most hated?
Mark Sanchez 6%  6%  [ 1 ]
Tom Brady 17%  17%  [ 3 ]
Ryan Fitzpatrick 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Bill Belichick 50%  50%  [ 9 ]
Rex Ryan 28%  28%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 18

 Who is the most hated.... 
Author Message
Phinfever Newbie
Phinfever Newbie

Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:24 pm
Posts: 5
Post Who is the most hated....
hi


Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:27 am
Profile
Phinfever Design Admin
Phinfever Design Admin

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:37 am
Posts: 3681
Location: Sweet Home ALABAMA!
Post Re: Who is gayer?
Umm.... I don't think so.


Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:54 am
Profile
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:46 pm
Posts: 57
Post Re: Who is the most hated....
I would vote Tom Brady thou :ann0y:


Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:56 am
Profile
Phinfever Blog Writer
Phinfever Blog Writer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:43 pm
Posts: 4496
Location: Wellington, FL
Post Re: Who is the most hated....
srumpf1692

:) :ann0y: :)

_________________
Caveat: These are the opinions of this user, and may differ from your opinion. Please use common sense before taking offense.
Reply may contain sarcasm


Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:46 am
Profile
Phinfever Global Moderator
Phinfever Global Moderator

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:28 am
Posts: 7532
Location: Massachusetts
Post Re: Who is the most hated....
Well, that last option is a little inappropriate.

I voted Bellichick, although if Rex Ryan was there I would vote for him.


Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:04 am
Profile
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:37 pm
Posts: 894
Location: Orlando, Fl
Post Re: Who is the most hated....
Bellicheat by a mile


Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:15 pm
Profile
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:55 pm
Posts: 5439
Post Re: Who is the most hated....
Dear Moderators,
The original title to this thread was "Who is Gayer." He has another thread called "Hottest Dolphin." It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize this guy has nothing intelligent to bring, and just wants to stir things up.

_________________
Image


Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:52 pm
Profile
Phinfever Global Moderator, Design Admin
Phinfever Global Moderator, Design Admin

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:24 am
Posts: 3852
Post Re: Who is the most hated....
Iowafin wrote:
Dear Moderators,
The original title to this thread was "Who is Gayer." He has another thread called "Hottest Dolphin." It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize this guy has nothing intelligent to bring, and just wants to stir things up.


We are aware and are the ones who changed the thread title as well as the poll options, don't worry we got this.

:yay:


Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:41 pm
Profile
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:55 pm
Posts: 5439
Post Re: Who is the most hated....
IamPZ wrote:
Iowafin wrote:
Dear Moderators,
The original title to this thread was "Who is Gayer." He has another thread called "Hottest Dolphin." It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize this guy has nothing intelligent to bring, and just wants to stir things up.


We are aware and are the ones who changed the thread title as well as the poll options, don't worry we got this.

:yay:


atta boy

_________________
Image


Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:44 pm
Profile
Phinfever Blog Writer/NFL Pick 'Em Champ
Phinfever Blog Writer/NFL Pick 'Em Champ

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:15 am
Posts: 144
Post Re: Who is the most hated....
The Dark Lord Belicheat, and by a considerable margin.
His evil is not only a blight on the NFL landscape, I am quite positive he is solely responsible for the creation of venereal disease and he is also the being who created splenda, aspartame and monosodium glutimate.
I find when I conjure an image of him in my mind so I can play cerebral darts, his rictoid, mocking grin is a cross between Jack Nicholson and Hermann Goering. He has the same eyes of madness, the same receding hairline, and of course the same malevolent disposition.
I believe if it was investigated it would be revealed that he was 'Deep Throat'.
Merely passing within five feet of his essence is enough to make bread go stale and milk sour.


Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:29 pm
Profile
Phinfever Global Moderator, Design Admin
Phinfever Global Moderator, Design Admin

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:24 am
Posts: 3852
Post Re: Who is the most hated....
pawfectgent wrote:
The Dark Lord Belicheat, and by a considerable margin.
His evil is not only a blight on the NFL landscape, I am quite positive he is solely responsible for the creation of venereal disease and he is also the being who created splenda, aspartame and monosodium glutimate.
I find when I conjure an image of him in my mind so I can play cerebral darts, his rictoid, mocking grin is a cross between Jack Nicholson and Hermann Goering. He has the same eyes of madness, the same receding hairline, and of course the same malevolent disposition.
I believe if it was investigated it would be revealed that he was 'Deep Throat'.
Merely passing within five feet of his essence is enough to make bread go stale and milk sour.


If you talk like this in reality I have to meet you one day lol


Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:34 pm
Profile
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:38 pm
Posts: 481
Location: Miami, Fl
Post Re: Who is the most hated....
Ryan Fitzpatrick lmao!!!


Fri May 07, 2010 9:25 am
Profile
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:36 pm
Posts: 494
Location: Ruff Buff NY
Post Re: Who is the most hated....
TheCarver13 wrote:
Ryan Fitzpatrick lmao!!!

Yeah thats what I said when I saw his name...lol should have just put the jills team up there,not just Fitzy

_________________
Image


Fri May 07, 2010 9:33 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007, 2010 phpBB Group.
Designed by Coots & IamPZ - Phinfever.com.