View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 First time at a game - what to do? 
Phinfever Newbie
Phinfever Newbie

Post First time at a game - what to do?
Hi

I been a fan for about 10 years or so when i started watching the NFL on danish television.

Now i finally got a trip planned to visit the US and luckily i'm in Miami when playing the Bills the 20th of october.
So now i would love to get some inside info on which seats er the best? When should you arrive at the Stadium? Where to celebrate after the win? And other infos that might be usefull for a stupid european and his friends when going to their first footballgame.

Also i'm having a hard time finding out if it is possible to get tickets to some college football?

Hope you guys have some ideas :yay:

Much appreciated
The NFL-virgin

Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:32 am
Phinfever Global Moderator, Design Admin
Phinfever Global Moderator, Design Admin

Post Re: First time at a game - what to do?
I personally love sitting along the sideline... doesn't matter what level, I feel like you can see all the action from that view.

I haven't been to Dolphins Stadium since the mid 90s so I cant really give you specifics on their stadium...

Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:14 am
Phinfever Global Moderator
Phinfever Global Moderator

Post Re: First time at a game - what to do?
I would definitely try and get tickets as close to the 50 yard line as possible, but obviously the closer you get the more expensive.

As far as when you want to arrive, I would get there around 11 and tailgate, and get into the stadium at around 12:35'sh.

A football game, especially in Miami, is more of an event than a game. Not like soccer games you probably go to in Denmark;)

Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]