View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Help is on the way.... 
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

Post Help is on the way....
.....for Cam Wake if Jeff Ireland does his homework. While everybody is talking about Moore, Jones, Montgomery and my boy Werner they are forgetting his teammate who would of been top 5 pick this year if. It for a broken foot in his first game. All my FSU fans know who I'm talking about....

Brandon Jenkins, DE/OLB, Florida State
Height: 6-3. Weight: 260.
Projected 40 Time: 4.67.
Projected Round (2013): 2-4.

When healthy this kid was DOMINANT!!! We don't have to reach for a DE at 12....just pick BPA! Jenkins will be there with one of our 2nd round picks, don't think he'll fall more than that. In case you forgot what he did last year....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZVl1rFj ... ata_player

Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:12 am
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

Post Re: Help is on the way....
Been seeing him mocked 4-5th rd. I would never spend 2nd or 3rds on guys expected to be there late fourth to fifth round.

Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:17 am
Phinfever Draft Insider
Phinfever Draft Insider

Project86JLL13 wrote:
Been seeing him mocked 4-5th rd. I would never spend 2nd or 3rds on guys expected to be there late fourth to fifth round.

Brandon is coming off a foot injury in FSU first game of the year, which caused him to miss the entire season. If the would have been able to play, he would have been a 1st-2nd round pick.

He projected in the 2nd to 4th round because he is coming off that injury. His health status will be key in regards to where Brandon goes.

Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:17 pm
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

phinsfansc wrote:
Project86JLL13 wrote:

Brandon is coming off a foot injury in FSU first game of the year, which caused him to miss the entire season. If the would have been able to play, he would have been a 1st-2nd round pick.

He projected in the 2nd to 4th round because he is coming off that injury. His health status will be key in regards to where Brandon goes.

He has the similar skills to Cam Wake...deadly pass rusher for maybe a 3rd rounder. Don't think he will fall more than that!

Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:24 pm
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

His broken foot hurt his draft stock. A good showing at the Scouting Combine and he skyrockets back into the first round

Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]