View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Here is a thought bring in a vet (wr) 
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

Here is a thought bring in a vet (wr)
I was thinking if there is some ?s about Marshall and his off the field issues then why not bring in a vet (wr) to show not only him but all are young guys how to be on the field and off and at the same time he still can play and be productive for us some one like T. Holt..........I know he might not be as fast as he used to be but we wont ask him to be. He can be a good lockeroom guy and lets face it he still has better hands than Ginn and a lot of other (wr) out there. He has never had any off the field issues that I can think of.......What do you think :war:

Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:02 pm
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

Post Re: Here is a thought bring in a vet (wr)
phinphan-n-buffalo wrote:
I was thinking if there is some ?s about Marshall and his off the field issues then why not bring in a vet (wr) to show not only him but all are young guys how to be on the field and off and at the same time he still can play and be productive for us some one like T. Holt..........I know he might not be as fast as he used to be but we wont ask him to be. He can be a good lockeroom guy and lets face it he still has better hands than Ginn and a lot of other (wr) out there. He has never had any off the field issues that I can think of.......What do you think :war:

This in theory, would be ideal. The only question is whose roster spot gets used. Camarillo I can live without if Hartline continues to progress. But, keep in mind that we finished the season with only 3 active WR's. Bringing in a guy to mentor Marshall wouldn't be a good move roster wise. I think what your asking is the job of the receivers coach.

Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:11 pm
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

Post Re: Here is a thought bring in a vet (wr)
finfan808 wrote:
phinphan-n-buffalo wrote:

This in theory, would be ideal. The only question is whose roster spot gets used. Camarillo I can live without if Hartline continues to progress. But, keep in mind that we finished the season with only 3 active WR's. Bringing in a guy to mentor Marshall wouldn't be a good move roster wise. I think what your asking is the job of the receivers coach.

Well Cam and Ginn could go and we get a (wr) in a later round with some good speed plus I think this year that White might move to (wr) he can be are (qb) n (wr) combo like Stewart was and I think that Turner is going to get a lot of looks at the field this year he might have just need a year to get used to the nfl speed and how to use his body to make plays he and Marshall have almost the same build. I know its the (wr) coachs job but these young players like to listen more to a guy who they know have "Been there done that" not some coach who just talks it or who used to play while these guys were in still swimming in there daddys b... Plus a guy like T. Holt will be in there ears off the field more than a coach just think when you leave work do you wont your boss calling you or trying to hang out with you and he is a lot older than you or a guy who is around your age and you have seen is body of work (i.e) his super bowl ring.....BIG BLING lol

Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]