View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 
 Dolphins Willing to Trade Anyone 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Post Dolphins Willing to Trade Anyone
While I don't think anyone is for sale, I have always felt that Camarillo and Bess both bring the same game to the table.

Quote:
Dolphins Willing to Trade Anyone
Tue Apr 13, 2010
www.ffmastermind.com

The Sun Sentinel reports in their effort to stockpile picks in advance of a deep NFL Draft, the Miami Dolphins are willing to talk about almost anyone on their roster. According to a Dolphins source, the team is "trying to pick up more selections in rounds two through five, and everyone is in play."

Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:09 am
Profile WWW
Phinfever Design Admin
Phinfever Design Admin

Post Re: Dolphins Willing to Trade Anyone
So we are lookin' at shopping that first rounder .... draft day should be fun to watch.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:41 am
Phinfever Blog Writer
Phinfever Blog Writer

Can we get a first rounder for Brandon Marshall?? :fart:

On a serious note, I have a tough time deciding between Bess and Camarillo, but the looks of Hartline leads me to believe he is going to be the guy for us anyway, and overtake one of those two guys....

I am surely looking forward to draft day... I will keep my T.G. opinions to myself...

Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:59 am
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

lets trade dan marino!!

Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:05 am
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

This exactly what I thought when the reports surfaced about us shopping Ginn. If there is someone that they feel they can get a decent pick in return for, they toss them out there as available. I'm getting excited about the draft now.

Two-thirds of the earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Vontae Davis.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:09 am
Phinfever Global Moderator, Design Admin

I like this a lot... as the article says, this is a very deep draft, the more picks the better!

Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:40 am
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

I think I would keep Bess over Camarillo, but that is a tough decision.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:42 am
Phinfever Blog Writer
Phinfever Blog Writer

Phin wrote:
I think I would keep Bess over Camarillo, but that is a tough decision.

I dont even like having to decide... I hope either one goes to a NFC team tho, cuase at least then I can hope they flourish..

There are a few players I can live without tho... I think it would be wise to keep Thigpen for our # 2 or 3 QB, maybe try using him in the way we used White... But we will get squat for White, so Thigpen is a value...

I jsut dont want to see us deal away players we will have to replace by Sept... The Ronnie rumor is kinda scary to me, cause even if we pick up Spiller, will he be ready this year to carry that much of the load.. I dont think Ricky wants to enter the season as that guy..

Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:48 am
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

10acjed wrote:
The Ronnie rumor is kinda scary to me, cause even if we pick up Spiller, will he be ready this year to carry that much of the load.. I don't think Ricky wants to enter the season as that guy..

I don't like the idea of getting rid of Ronnie either. I do think however that we have a stable of backs that if we drafted Spiller, we could rely on our depth to help transition him into the game. Williams, Hilliard, and Cobbs can handle the load while you throw Spiller in occasionally. I don't see us likely drafting Spiller though, I think they would wait till later in the draft to take a back if they trade Ronnie.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:59 am

Phin wrote:
10acjed wrote:
The Ronnie rumor is kinda scary to me, cause even if we pick up Spiller, will he be ready this year to carry that much of the load.. I don't think Ricky wants to enter the season as that guy..

I don't like the idea of getting rid of Ronnie either. I do think however that we have a stable of backs that if we drafted Spiller, we could rely on our depth to help transition him into the game. Williams, Hilliard, and Cobbs can handle the load while you throw Spiller in occasionally. I don't see us likely drafting Spiller though, I think they would wait till later in the draft to take a back if they trade Ronnie.

BITE YOUR TONGUE!! :ann0y:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:44 am
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

The key will be not what we think a guy is worth but what the other team is willing to give up for him at this point I m ready to part with Ginn we can get another speed guy in a later round and Camarilo I like him to but Bess is better and saw the field more so if a team want Bess over Cam and the price is right for us take it we all have been saying how Bess Cam and Hartline are all basically the same (wr) so it wont matter to us who we keep and as far as Brown goes hate to see him go to but he has only had 2 full healthy seasons for us I know its not his fault but if he has value then we can get another (rb) ether Spiller or a (rb) later in the draft there are more than a few good ones out there plus with Marshall out there now the D cant put 8-9 in the box on us any more so Ronnie,Ricky,Cobbs or who ever will still a good day back there just my 2cents

Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:51 am
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

You don't trade the guy who caught the most balls last season. The guy who has the most upside. Camarillo and Bess aren't alike. Cam is an outside guy, he can work the middle but not like Bess. Secondly, although Camarillo has shown no ill effects of the surgery, would you buy the salvaged title to a BMW or take the showroom floor model? Getting value on a pick is very risky and their is always the assumption that the pick is valuable until the actual pick plays to that potential.

Case in point, how much value was that second round pick we used on Pat White or John Beck?

Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:27 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

phinphan-n-buffalo wrote:
The key will be not what we think a guy is worth but what the other team is willing to give up for him at this point I m ready to part with Ginn we can get another speed guy in a later round and Camarilo I like him to but Bess is better and saw the field more so if a team want Bess over Cam and the price is right for us take it we all have been saying how Bess Cam and Hartline are all basically the same (wr) so it wont matter to us who we keep and as far as Brown goes hate to see him go to but he has only had 2 full healthy seasons for us I know its not his fault but if he has value then we can get another (rb) ether Spiller or a (rb) later in the draft there are more than a few good ones out there plus with Marshall out there now the D cant put 8-9 in the box on us any more so Ronnie,Ricky,Cobbs or who ever will still a good day back there just my 2cents

I know this is just an internet forum, but try using an occasional period or some sort of punctuation. I can't tell where one sentence ends and another begins. ; )

Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:03 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Longest run-on sentence ever.

Try using periods so that us normal humans can understand what you're trying to write.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:06 pm
Profile WWW
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

I put him on my ignore list quite awhile ago because I knew I wasn't going to be able to read it anyway.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:10 pm
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

Phin wrote:

I know this is just an internet forum, but try using an occasional period or some sort of punctuation. I can't tell where one sentence ends and another begins. ; )

:embarrassed: Sorry just type it how I say it in my head will work on it thow....lol

Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:23 pm
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

Iowafin wrote:
I put him on my ignore list quite awhile ago because I knew I wasn't going to be able to read it anyway.

:cry: Well at least I made it on somebodys list lol

Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]