View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 OT: Eric Dickerson; Keyshawn Johnson confront Bieber 
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Post OT: Eric Dickerson; Keyshawn Johnson confront Bieber
Quote:
We initially passed on the TMZ report of Keyshawn Johnson confronting pop star Justin Bieber under the well-worn principle of "What happens in the gated communities of Calabasas stays in the gated communities of Calabasas."

After all, Bieber is kind of the worst, and given what we know about him, it's hardly surprising he uses his expensive sports cars to terrorize otherwise tranquil upper-class neighborhoods.

But now that NFL Hall of Fame running back Eric Dickerson has entered the picture, it's time to address.

I live in Calabasas too and @justinbieber needs to slow his butt down.
- Eric Dickerson (@EricDickerson) May 28, 2013
Greatness.

According to TMZ, Johnson had just left a party Sunday night when Bieber "zoomed by in his Ferrari at breakneck speeds." Johnson -- driving a Prius -- dropped off his child at home and went to confront Bieber. Johnson is said to have called police as well.

Bieber reportedly hid from Johnson when the former wideout came to the front door. He might want to do the same thing if he sees Dickerson. Justin Bieber is the worst.

UPDATE: Hours later, Dickerson wasn't done telling Bieber to slow down.

Hey @justinbieber I use to have a white Ferrari too, but I knew the speed limit in neighborhoods where kids played. twitter.com/EricDickerson/…

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100000 ... TL.NL.0528

GET 'EM!!!!!!

:)

Tue May 28, 2013 7:51 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Post Re: OT: Eric Dickerson; Keyshawn Johnson confront Bieber
The little girl struggling with a rare cancer who's dream to meet Justin Bieber came true only a few short months ago has passed away. Her mother announced the tragic news earlier today, saying that six-year-old Avalanna Routh lost her battle with an aggressive and deadly brain cancer called ATRT, despite her chemotherapy and radiation treatments. Justin Bieber, her 'husband', immediately expressed his sorrow at the news, calling little Avalanna 'one of the greatest spirits i have ever known.' Scroll down for video

Lots of love: Six-year-old Avalanna Routh lost her battle with an aggressive and deadly brain cancer called ATRT, despite her chemotherapy and radiation treatments. She met Justin Bieber earlier this year

Gone: Her mother announced the tragic news earlier today

My hero: Justin Bieber wrote on Twitter that he was devastated after learning that Avalanna Routh had passed away Avalanna had her dreams come true on Valentine's Day when she met her pop idol Justin Bieber - and 'married' him. 'Our darling Avalanna went to Heaven this morning. Oh Avalanna, the brightest star - you took our hearts with you, our greatest Love;(' her mother Ailneena tweeted this morning. Avalanna had wished to meet Bieber in person, but when he found out about her request, he flew the little girl and her family from Boston to New York for a special Valentine's visit.

Wed May 29, 2013 9:04 am
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Beiber is just a kid with alot of people watching him. I'm sure his grip on reality isn't all there...To bad Keyshon never showed half as much class as this kid...

Keyshon gets my ass..He goes on tv ripping players for not being team guys and not playing hard..All awhile he was. One of the biggest brats to ever play.

Wed May 29, 2013 9:09 am
Phinfever Blog Writer
Phinfever Blog Writer

That is touching, and just one of many stories. The kid does a lot for his fans.

When his speeding ferrari takes out a child we will not care how many he helped before..

Keyshawn did what any father and responsible adult would do, go to the kid and tell him to knock it off, when he starts acting like a punk call the cops...

Happens all the time in the real world where cameras and media dont care... Lost my car for a month when I was 17 after a neighbor came by and told my dad about me speeding past his house....

Driving is a privilege and comes with responsibility.. Beiber just needs to grow up, but that is true with most his age...

Wed May 29, 2013 10:00 am
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

10acjed wrote:
That is touching, and just one of many stories. The kid does a lot for his fans.

When his speeding ferrari takes out a child we will not care how many he helped before..

Keyshawn did what any father and responsible adult would do, go to the kid and tell him to knock it off, when he starts acting like a punk call the cops...

Happens all the time in the real world where cameras and media dont care... Lost my car for a month when I was 17 after a neighbor came by and told my dad about me speeding past his house....

Driving is a privilege and comes with responsibility.. Beiber just needs to grow up, but that is true with most his age...

I can't stand Keyshawn but I have to side with him on this one. Beiber is young and hopefully he won't have to learn the hard way.

Wed May 29, 2013 1:48 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

I'm glad Justin Beiber is on the Dolphins.

Wed May 29, 2013 2:20 pm
Phinfever Blog Writer
Phinfever Blog Writer

Rock Sexton wrote:
I'm glad Justin Beiber is on the Dolphins.

He took J-Lo's spot when her and Anthony split :fart:

Wed May 29, 2013 3:02 pm
Phinfever Global Moderator

I have no problems with Bieber.

From what I can tell, he's a hell of a guy.

Wed May 29, 2013 4:23 pm
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

Bieber is a jackass. So many videos up in the past couple months of him cursing people out and acting all tough. Acting like he was going to beat a paparazzi guy and having his body guard right there hold him back. I can understand being aggravated with the paparazzi. But, the guy has been driving like a jackass a lot recently. Videos of him stopping traffic and just sitting in his car being a dumb ass. Videos of him speeding away. Cursing at fans. All kinds of stuff. His PR guy has been very busy trying to keep his wholesome image..

Wed May 29, 2013 6:01 pm

His driving habits aside , Bieber just shows how dreadful the music industry has become. I have to remind my kids that musicians actually wrote their own songs , played instruments & actually performed live back in the day which really was not very long ago.

Wed May 29, 2013 8:33 pm
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

I like Bieber. He just needs to grow up a bit. I don't know how I would have turned out if I were a teenager and made $27 million in just a year. I like today's music but I don't understand the criticism he always gets.

I will say that Keyshawn probably saved some kid's life. Sooner or later Bieber will find himself in jail for driving in a subdivision like an idiot.

Download the Free Phinfever Browser Toolbar

Thu May 30, 2013 6:11 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]