View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:02 am

Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Aaron Hernandez ARRESTED & RELEASED! 
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Post Re: Aaron Hernandez ARRESTED & RELEASED!
Dphins4me wrote:
Kev1321 wrote:
And defending Stallworth after only spending a month in jail. All he did was smoke dope get drunk and kill someone crossing a road.
Do you have proof he smoke pot the night before the accident? Show me a story that says he was smoking pot the night prior.

Yeap, that makes one a scum bag. Because everyone knows anyone who drinks and goes to sleep & wakes up the next morning is a scumbag simply because they do not realize they are still legally drunk.

Kev1321 wrote:
Only you!
Only you? Not sure what that is suppose to mean, other than you cannot discuss something without making it a personal attack. Why fail to acknowledge that Stallworth CALLED THE POLICE!!! Cannot tell you the times a scumbag has called the police on himself. Its a epidemic.

What issue has this scumbag had prior or since that incident? ,THING he was in a balloon accident. Must have been because he is a scumbag. Even good people make mistakes.

How would you like to be judged by your worst mistake?

No you're not defending him.....My worst miskake is not killing someone

Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:32 am
Phinfever Live!, Blog Writer

swerve13 wrote:
how come we haven't heard one word about the other 2 guys that were with Hernandez that night?

I bet they rolled over on Hernandez.

Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:35 am
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

i don't think the Patriots should be praised for letting this guy go after the fact...They gave this guy a 40 million dollar contract..He was a gang banger..Those same red flags have been known....Drugs guns late nights..He is known

They let a great guy Welker walk ....The Patriots like to pretend they only have good guys on the team.... I hear it in the media all the time

Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:40 am

I believe I read where police have a piece of gum that was found near the body that had Hernandez's DNA on it.

That probably means he spit the gum on the guy after shooting him. Pretty stupid... I mean the whole thing is pretty stupid, but at least show some intelligence in the execution of the crime!

And apparently the motive is that the guy he allegedly killed was talking to some people he didn't like or something...

I mean this is pretty far out.

I'm hoping the people he didn't like at least threatened Hernandez's life or screwed him over in a drug deal or something... something that seems somewhat logical! Because what I am envisioning now is that this went down because he got mad that the other dude said "wassup" to some guy Hernandez had beef with.

And to shoot the guy 1 mile from your house when you're a known associate of him?

This guy was definitely not the brightest bulb...

Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:41 am
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Rich wrote:
swerve13 wrote:
how come we haven't heard one word about the other 2 guys that were with Hernandez that night?

I bet they rolled over on Hernandez.

Bye the sounds of it they may have already......They knew some things that were said inside the car on the way to the dump

Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:43 am
Phinfever Live! Radio Host
Phinfever Live! Radio Host

swerve13 wrote:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/video/ ... lustrated/

Listen to the lawyer @ 2:20-2:36

Sounds like the others guys are on the run. "providing the mechanisim for the other two individuals to flee."

Phinfever Live!!!

Listen Live: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/phinfeverradio

RIP, Tom

Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:55 am
Profile YIM
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

And apparently the motive is that the guy he allegedly killed was talking to some people he didn't like or something.

He is in a gang called Latin Kings and has been since high school.......That is part of the motive from what I'm hearing

Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:01 am
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

“I never talk about other guys, but I will say I have never embraced — never believed in — anything Aaron Hernandez stood for,” Light said after a long pause when asked about his former teammate of two seasons.

According to the story, Light insinuated that Hernandez always had his own agenda — and it wasn’t a good one.

Matt Lights comment

Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:10 am

Kev1321 wrote:
He is in a gang called Latin Kings and has been since high school.......That is part of the motive from what I'm hearing

I'm familiar with the Latin Kings. I grew up in a neighborhood that had a chapter.

They used to be all latin, but have evolved into basically a Puerto Rican only organization.

Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:24 am
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

I never heard of them before.......But that it being widely speculated on the air around here

Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:43 am
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

I would rather be a NE Patriot any day before I would be a latin king.

Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:55 am
Profile WWW
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

Kev1321 wrote:
I never heard of them before.......But that it being widely speculated on the air around here

I have. Not a gang you want to mess with.

Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:34 am
Phinfever Global Moderator, Design Admin
Phinfever Global Moderator, Design Admin

TommyNoleFin wrote:
Kev1321 wrote:

I've heard of them but never seen one. I believe they're pretty popular up here in the northeast.... but I try my best to avoid areas that would seem inviting to gangs.

Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:58 am
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

IamPZ wrote:
TommyNoleFin wrote:
Kev1321 wrote:

I've heard of them but never seen one. I believe they're pretty popular up here in the northeast.... but I try my best to avoid areas that would seem inviting to gangs.

They are very big in New York, Boston, Philadelphia, Miami, and Chicago. Go Google their leader who is currently incarcerated. Antonio "King Tone" Fernandez. You'll get some interesting info about a guy who could've been the Puerto Rican version of MLK.

Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:16 am
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Rich wrote:
Kev1321 wrote:

I'm familiar with the Latin Kings. I grew up in a neighborhood that had a chapter.

They used to be all latin, but have evolved into basically a Puerto Rican only organization.

When I was in middle school there was one Halloween where we couldn't go out trick or treating because Latin King initiation was going on and it was not safe to go out that night.

Definitely not a group to mess with.

Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:39 am

Members typically have a 5 point star tattoed somewhere in their body. Anyone seen a crown tattooed on Aaron Hernandez?

Over 40,000 members across the country.

Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:45 am
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

I'm hearing that the guy he killed had or told someone about a double murder...I thinking that was the one in providence mentioned in the hearing....Hernandez may have been involved in more killings including the guy saying he shot him in the face in Florida

Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:46 am

Kev1321 wrote:
I'm hearing that the guy he killed had or told someone about a double murder...I thinking that was the one in providence mentioned in the hearing....Hernandez may have been involved in more killings including the guy saying he shot him in the face in Florida

Yep, just read about the two unsolved murders in Providence and possible links to Hernandez.

My thinking though, is that if he was this sloppy in killing Lloyd, could he have committed two murders that went unsolved?

Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:49 am
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

I don't know anything about the murders in Providence being out here in Iowa, but if those were just two random killings, then (at least to me) it would make some amount of sense that he would take the necessary precautions to make sure that he wasn't caught, but when killing someone close to him overlooked things. Doesn't make him any less of an idiot, just saying it seems plausible to me

Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:10 pm
Profile WWW
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

cspooner13 wrote:
I don't know anything about the murders in Providence being out here in Iowa, but if those were just two random killings, then (at least to me) it would make some amount of sense that he would take the necessary precautions to make sure that he wasn't caught, but when killing someone close to him overlooked things. Doesn't make him any less of an idiot, just saying it seems plausible to me

When watching the hearing...I thought they made a comment that the police had found a gun .22 That was used in a murder in Providence....

I'm thinking by the sounds of that hearing they have someone talking and alot more is going to come out.

Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:31 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

appeal for bail denied.

Evidence is astounding.

Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:40 pm
Phinfever Blog Writer
Phinfever Blog Writer

Kev1321 wrote:
When watching the hearing...I thought they made a comment that the police had found a gun .22 That was used in a murder in Providence....

I'm thinking by the sounds of that hearing they have someone talking and alot more is going to come out.

Guy by the name of Ortiz is in custody, he has ties to both of them and the double murder. He was picked up in the last 2 days while they were investigating this murder, however it seems he is not a suspect in this case. He has ties to both Aaron and Lloyd..

Quote:
Officials told the Boston Globe that investigators now believe that Lloyd may have had information about the ex-NFL star's involvement in the double murder.........

The "motive" is there... And whether or not he pulled the trigger is meaningless at this point, that is the Murder 1 charge, you just have to be there, see it happen and not report it.

Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:37 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Kev1321 wrote:
cspooner13 wrote:

They don't have the gun. But they have the bullets from the body. And those bullets tie the gun to another murder in Providence RI.

They knew about the conversation that took place in the car moments before the murder. One of the other two guys must be talking.

Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:47 pm

Police have found the SUV that was used during the double murder in 2012. They are trying to confirm that the SUV was rented by Hernandez during the time of the murders.

If they can connect those dots this gets even worse for him.

Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:03 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

10x7 cell
No tv
No radio
No weights..He can do sit ups and push ups in his cell
3 meals
In his cell 23 hours a day..Gets out for a shower
No cell phone

That's gotta be a culture shock

Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:40 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Acouple pretty good interviews

Sherriff from jail

http://audio.weei.com/a/77180408/bristo ... s-jail.htm

Gang member..So he says.
Pretty good stuff

http://audio.weei.com/a/77176709/a-lati ... nandez.htm

Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:46 pm
Phinfever Blog Writer
Phinfever Blog Writer

Kev1321 wrote:
10x7 cell
No tv
No radio
No weights..He can do sit ups and push ups in his cell
3 meals
In his cell 23 hours a day..Gets out for a shower
No cell phone

That's gotta be a culture shock

At first Im sure it will be, but...
We are talking about a dude who allegedly murdered a guy to cover up a double murder he committed last year.. So he is obviously not someone you want to mess with.
Hes a latin king, 6' 8" 250, has money, fame etc.. He will be the big dog on the prison yard.. tv, radio, food, smokes, booze, dope, guys that look like girls etc...

No death penalty either..

Last edited by 10acjed on Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:59 pm
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

I say kill him. One bullet is cheaper than 60-70 yrs of tax payers paying his bill.

Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:42 pm
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Kev1321 wrote:

No you're not defending him.....
I wasn't in my first reply. I was forced to afterwards, by the ignorance of a fellow poster.

Kev1321 wrote:
My worst miskake is not killing someone
Maybe not, but do you want to be judged by it?

I'd say the odds are good that you have been behind the wheel at some point when you should not have been.

The man took responsibility for his actions, made amends to the family of the man. Not been in any type trouble before or afterwards. Stallworth screwed up, but scumbag? Please.

Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:17 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Rich wrote:
And to shoot the guy 1 mile from your house when you're a known associate of him?

This guy was definitely not the brightest bulb...

If he got away clean with these other (alleged) murders, he might have started feeling invincible.
You haven't gotten away clean from murder until you are pardoned or dead.

Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:42 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

10acjed wrote:
At first Im sure it will be, but...
We are talking about a dude who allegedly murdered a guy to cover up a double murder he committed last year.. So he is obviously not someone you want to mess with.
Hes a latin king, 6' 8" 250, has money, fame etc.. He will be the big dog on the prison yard.. tv, radio, food, smokes, booze, dope, guys that look like girls etc...

6'8 ????

Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:31 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

More like 6'1"

Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:52 am
Profile WWW
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Makchell wrote:

I say kill him. One bullet is cheaper than 60-70 yrs of tax payers paying his bill.

I agree. Time to start offing these cold blooded killers. We're getting overcrowded.

Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:10 am
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

I'm kinda pissed off that he's never been arrested before. I think law enforcement dropped the ball on this one. How does he not have a record after shooting his friend in the face?

Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:12 am
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

swerve13 wrote:
I'm kinda pissed off that he's never been arrested before. I think law enforcement dropped the ball on this one. How does he not have a record after shooting his friend in the face?

Quote:
Eventually, cops say Bradley identified his attackers as being "both Hispanic and black males."

According to the police report, he never identified Hernandez by name.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/19/aaron-hernandez-new-england-patriots-lawsuit-gun-shooting-miami-strip-club/

The victim was uncooperative.

Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:23 am
Phinfever Blog Writer
Phinfever Blog Writer

cspooner13 wrote:
More like 6'1"

Yeah was just numbers off the top of my head, didnt bother doing factual stat checks on a convict lol
point is the dude wont be in a cell 23 hours a day, will have tv and radio among other things. He also will have protection from one of the biggest prison system gangs.

Sure it aint the life he lives now, but he seems to be the type that will fit right in if all this is true..

Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:53 am
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

The more I hear about Hernandez from players like Matt Light speaking out, and hearing Hernandez threatened Wes Welker, I'm thinking this arrest is a good thing for the patriots. Sounds like he brought more of a bad locker room vibe than anything else. The other players are probably glad he is gone. I wonder how many were disappointed when they gave him the $40mil contract? The pats need someone at TE, but maybe this will end up as addition by subtraction as far as team chemistry goes, and not the distraction that some think.

Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:59 am
Profile WWW
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

32 teams have spoken loud and clear.

ESPN wrote:
One day after the New England Patriots released star tight end Aaron Hernandez, 31 other NFL teams agreed that he's too risky of an investment.

Hernandez, as expected, cleared through waivers on Thursday, according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter. Hernandez was free to join any team willing to pick up the remainder of his five year, $40 million contract that he signed with New England last summer.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/ ... gh-waivers

Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:53 am
Profile WWW

10acjed wrote:
Hes a latin king, 6' 8" 250

When did he grow 7 inches?

Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:27 am
Phinfever Blog Writer
Phinfever Blog Writer

Rich wrote:
10acjed wrote:
Hes a latin king, 6' 8" 250

When did he grow 7 inches?

Jeesh, sorry stat police...

:ann0y:

Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next