View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Random Stuff 
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Post Re: Random Stuff
I was hoping to find random stuff, not the same old stuff. Thanks for getting my hopes up.

Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:45 pm
Profile WWW
Phinfever Blog Writer - Fridays

we need an award for Kev for a guy who can't just ever let things go. And that's what fuels tempers like mine......I mean he's been riding dphinsforme for 2 years because he didnt think Cam Newton would be a good NFL QB, MY GOD!!!!! we get it already pal. You don't have to throw it in his face every time he makes a comment on here.

And apparently I said to cut Charles Clay way back in preseason and lord knows I have to hear about it every week. Ya right, like nobody else here was yelling "Cut our bum tight ends" after they looked completely dreadful. To set the record straight I was a big fan of the Clay pick when he was drafted. Was probably one of the only people on this site who even knew who he was, but then he sucked for his first 2 seasons and looked like he was suckin it up again for his 3rd. No one would ever have predicted he would break out like he did. At least nobody here was predicting it.
How could they, there was zero evidence of it. And if kev claims that he knew Clay was gonna do anything this year for Miami then he's full of crap.

Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:43 am
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

rodneyfaile wrote:
I was hoping to find random stuff, not the same old stuff. Thanks for getting my hopes up.

I think we should change this thread to "Calling out my forum homies". Maybe we're more like family than I thought.

:youwin:

AQNOR wrote:
Dave I think you set the right tone. Thanks for providing this forum for us fans to enjoy. It must be a labor of love, probably not enough money otherwise.

Thanks! We are who we are around here. When we go to remind members to tone things down a bit we almost always get arguments and finger pointing. We really try to keep things behind the scenes, so, a lot of people don't know that we usually address both sides of the problem. All we are looking for is just a "No problem, Dave".

swerve13 wrote:
we need an award for Kev for a guy who can't just ever let things go.

Yep, there are several people around here that don't let things go. In fact, someone just brought Cam Newton and Dphins4me into this thread. :grin:

Download the Free Phinfever Browser Toolbar

Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:38 am
Profile WWW
Phinfever Blog Writer
Phinfever Blog Writer

Hmm, seems to me this thread has covered all things Phinfever... I only open threads with two pages, I need the drama, the team plays like crap and I have no hope for a post season appearance or a good draft positioning..

So please feel free to bait Rich, Mack and Rock into these great debates.... I know its all their fault too
:ann0y: :fart:

Now Big Dave threatens bringing out the old awards to really turn up the hazing... :haha

Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:03 am
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Just have to add two of my all time favorites.

A lengthy battle between Rich and someone, Mak chimes in and tells them to calm down, it continues, Mak tells Rich to stop adding fuel to the fire, Rich posts a pic of some buck tooth hill billy spraying lighter fluid on a bonfire.

A lengthy battle between Rock and someone. The notion of conspiracy theory is brought up in some way against Rock. Rock posts a pic of some weirdo in the desert holding a satellite dish and wearing an aluminum foil hat about three feet tall.

Those two pics had me laughing out loud in the office for almost an hour straight to the point that my secretary had to ask if I was okay.

This site adds some much needed humor at the right times.

Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:43 am
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

swerve13 wrote:
we need an award for Kev for a guy who can't just ever let things go. And that's what fuels tempers like mine......I mean he's been riding dphinsforme for 2 years because he didnt think Cam Newton would be a good NFL QB, MY GOD!!!!! we get it already pal. You don't have to throw it in his face every time he makes a comment on here.

And apparently I said to cut Charles Clay way back in preseason and lord knows I have to hear about it every week. Ya right, like nobody else here was yelling "Cut our bum tight ends" after they looked completely dreadful. To set the record straight I was a big fan of the Clay pick when he was drafted. Was probably one of the only people on this site who even knew who he was, but then he sucked for his first 2 seasons and looked like he was suckin it up again for his 3rd. No one would ever have predicted he would break out like he did. At least nobody here was predicting it.
How could they, there was zero evidence of it. And if kev claims that he knew Clay was gonna do anything this year for Miami then he's full of crap.

who said crazy?
:yay:

Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:04 am
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

jammer wrote:
A lengthy battle between Rock and someone. The notion of conspiracy theory is brought up in some way against Rock. Rock posts a pic of some weirdo in the desert holding a satellite dish and wearing an aluminum foil hat about three feet tall.

I think that was Kev. His rebuttle was actually really funny ...... something about me trying to tune into the Matt Moore station or something to that effect.

Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:55 am
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Quote:
riding dphinsforme

you are really getting pretty personel here :haha

and such you are such a stickler on spelling these days....i'm not sure thats how to spell your boyfriends name!

Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:49 am
Phinfever Blog Writer - Thursdays

For the official record: I was for Sturgis before I was against him

Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:55 am
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

NFLJunkie wrote:

:)

ok it's in the black book....you will from this day forth never hear the end of this!

can i get the site historian award? :talktothehand

Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:03 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Silence of the Lambs won the Oscar for Best Picture in 1991.

Just thought I would add some random stuff.

Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:24 pm
Profile WWW
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

So please feel free to bait Rich, Mack and Rock into these great debates.... I know its all their fault too

Dang, I'm lumped with these too? Ouch. I need to look in the mirror.

A lengthy battle between Rich and someone, Mak chimes in and tells them to calm down, it continues, Mak tells Rich to stop adding fuel to the fire, Rich posts a pic of some buck tooth hill billy spraying lighter fluid on a bonfire

I think this is why Rich hates me nowadays. lol

Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:51 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Makchell wrote:

Dang, I'm lumped with these too? Ouch. I need to look in the mirror.
l

Mount Rushmore has nothing on these guys...

Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:46 pm

Even though its the WWF of television..aka staged. South Beach Tow is awesome. We need Bernice at LT :haha

Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:10 pm

Kev1321 wrote:
Quote:
riding dphinsforme

you are really getting pretty personel here :haha

and such you are such a stickler on spelling these days....i'm not sure thats how to spell your boyfriends name!

he's not my boy, i don't even know the guy, just tired of seeing you stalk him the way you stalk me.

Cam Newton, Cam Newton, Cam Newton!!!!!!

Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:10 am

Kev1321 wrote:
NFLJunkie wrote:

:)

ok it's in the black book....you will from this day forth never hear the end of this!

can i get the site historian award? :talktothehand

no you can have the site stalker award. You're the only person here who has enough free time to keep records of people's past posts.

Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:32 am
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

We have discovered over 1000 planets orbiting other stars just in our own galaxy and approximately 10,000 other galaxies have been observed.

Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:17 am
Profile WWW
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

The phrase "never odd or even" is spelled the same backwards

Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:03 am
Phinfever Blog Writer
Phinfever Blog Writer

Try out the Neely's Cornbread Stuffing... Its wonderful

Quote:
Ingredients
3/4 pounds bacon, cut into chunks
2 large onions, chopped
4 ribs celery, chopped
1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
2 cups chopped pecans
2 (16-ounce) bags dried corn bread stuffing mix
4 cups chicken broth
1/2 stick butter
Directions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.

Cook bacon in a heavy skillet until crisp. Turn heat down and add onions and celery; saute until tender, about 6 minutes. Add the thyme and sage and saute until fragrant. Stir in pecans.

In a large bowl, add the cornbread mix, bacon and vegetables, and stir in the chicken broth. Add to a 13 by 9 by 2-inch casserole dish. Add butter slices to the top of the casserole and cover with foil. Bake for 30 minutes then remove foil and cook until top is crisp, about 15 more minutes.

Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2