All times are UTC-05:00

Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:30 pm 
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

He was banned at FH for the some stuff. He is nothing but a troll. Best to ban him and keep the peace here. His rep was awful over there.

Nothing but a troll

Funny coming from you Jim, irony at it's best. Give the guy a break. It's his opinion.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:33 pm 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

dolphinjim wrote:
He was banned at FH for the same stuff. He is nothing but a troll. Best to ban him and keep the peace here. His rep was awful over there.

Nothing but a troll.

Same at the Finsiders.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:33 pm 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

Again, opinion once or twice is fine.

after 20 times it's spam lol.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:35 pm 
2017 VIP Donor!
2017 VIP Donor!

dolphans1 wrote:
Not much to state factually, but this coach is a complete fool and and a clown, a foot fetish coach and his wife kicked his butt today.

Also, get rid of Ryan Tannehill, a worthless QB, when Tahddeous Lewis and Geno Smith kick your butt, enough said.

This is without question, being banned from finheaven, for speaking honestly and telling the truth, and for no right reason being banned, Ryan Tannehill sucks, and so does this coaching staff for not starting Matt Moore or Pat Devlin.

It proves, when I posted at other forums, I am so accurate and the best.

Ryan Tannehill is not the answer.

Oh joy the site just got better we have someone who is accurate and the best poster.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:39 pm 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

His rep was so low at FH it was a record. I never understood why they allowed to him to post, aside from comedic value.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:40 pm 
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

Really guys? You are going to hijack this thread? Who cares? Don't reply, ignore.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:42 pm 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

His idea is still exactly the same as it was at Finsiders, fire everyone and start the third string QB.

So he creates multiple topics about that, and then derails all the other topics by posting the same type of comment in all of them, regardless of subject. He never expands on ideas with facts or has a conversation with anyone, just constantly regurgitates the same one liners over and over throughout.

If that is not a spamming, instigating, troll, I don't know what is. That isn't even taking into consideration offensive content.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:50 pm 
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

His idea is still exactly the same as it was at Finsiders, fire everyone and start the third string QB.

So he creates multiple topics about that, and then derails all the other topics by posting the same type of comment in all of them, regardless of subject. He never expands on ideas with facts or has a conversation with anyone, just constantly regurgitates the same one liners over and over throughout.

If that is not a spamming, instigating, troll, I don't know what is. That isn't even taking into consideration offensive content.

Ignore him. I just don't think he deserves this abuse, he's new. It's his opinions, who cares?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:02 pm 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

Makchell wrote:
Ignore him. I just don't think he deserves this abuse, he's new. It's his opinions, who cares?

I suppose you are right. I read the rules and basically its just no profanity and no attacking anyone personally.

I guess we can create all the redundant threads we want, and hijack everyone elses thread with caustic blurbs.

Sounds great.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:03 pm 
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

I guess we can create all the redundant threads we want, and hijack everyone elses thread with caustic blurbs.

Sounds great

Not really. If you look closely, I already locked a redundant thread.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:06 pm 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

Makchell wrote:

Sounds great

Not really. If you look closely, I already locked a redundant thread.

So that's your angle then is it? Job security. Well played sir, well played. :yay:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:16 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Philbins face after the loss to the Jets.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:19 pm 
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Philbin's stubborn nature will prevent or minimally stunt any growth in his head coaching duties. If Philbin actually seemed to learn from his large collection of failed strategies, perhaps another year would make sense. But he HAS NOT seemingly learned anything, he will not budge from his methods and I wonder if he would even ask anyone for advice? But then, why would someone reach out for advice when they already think they know all?

That said what is the point of having this coach around for another year? He won;t change anything. It really is like "groundhog day" at our front office.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:25 pm 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

Guys, we had 2 chances to seal a playoff hope and now the Steelers, who are real "mean" can get in at 8-8 if the Chargers lose....?

Look, Ryan Tannehill sucks, he will never be any better than Chad Henne, Coach Philbin blew it as well, he found no way to win at all?

When both of these "clowns" are gone, I will feel better.

I predicted a 4-12 record, was 4 games off, though I wished we got in, but we, the Dolphins are the worst team in the AFC East.

Thank good the misery of this season is finally over.

Let's hope we draft a QB next season or go with Moore or Devlin.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:27 pm 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

FIns2Win wrote:
Philbin's stubborn nature will prevent or minimally stunt any growth in his head coaching duties. If Philbin actually seemed to learn from his large collection of failed strategies, perhaps another year would make sense. But he HAS NOT seemingly learned anything, he will not budge from his methods and I wonder if he would even ask anyone for advice? But then, why would someone reach out for advice when they already think they know all?

That said what is the point of having this coach around for another year? He won;t change anything. It really is like "groundhog day" at our front office.

I agree, Philibin is a clown and worthless, had no game plan in either game, he has to go and I can't wait till this clown is gone.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:30 pm 
Phinfever Draft Anaylst
Phinfever Draft Anaylst

this is exactly what i told my buddies at the sports bar 2 hours ago. Pathetic finish for a team that was in the driver seat 2 weeks ago.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:37 pm 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

rodneyfaile wrote:

What else is there to see, the odds were in our favor of getting into the playoffs, and now the Steelers at 8-8 have a better chance? So are you kidding...?

Ryan Tannehill is not a good QB or a future franchise QB. When Geno Smith and Thad Lewis kick his butt, does it really matter?

Ryan Tannehill is not the future of this team, he never will be, when he's released or cut, it will make my day.

Good riddance....

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:40 pm 
2017 VIP Donor!
2017 VIP Donor!

Ya, and that Cam Newton should be a TE! :haha

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:19 pm 
2017 VIP Donor!
2017 VIP Donor!

Kev1321 wrote:
Ya, and that Cam Newton should be a TE!

What does this have to do with Joe Philben?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:39 pm 
Phinfever Draft Anaylst
Phinfever Draft Anaylst

dolphans1 wrote:
Not much to state factually, but this coach is a complete fool and and a clown, a foot fetish coach and his wife kicked his butt today.

Also, get rid of Ryan Tannehill, a worthless QB, when Tahddeous Lewis and Geno Smith kick your butt, enough said.

This is without question, being banned from finheaven, for speaking honestly and telling the truth, and for no right reason being banned, Ryan Tannehill sucks, and so does this coaching staff for not starting Matt Moore or Pat Devlin.

It proves, when I posted at other forums, I am so accurate and the best.

Ryan Tannehill is not the answer.

haha! what the?????

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:43 pm 
Phinfever Draft Anaylst
Phinfever Draft Anaylst

00xtremeninja wrote:
RT can be a good qb, I think he has shown the flashes of it, but he needs a staff to teach him how to be successful at the NFL level and not keep him at the college level. Sherman needs to go.

Perfectly said, there it is!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:48 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

All Tannehill has known is Mike Sherman. Time to see who else can step in and mentor his development moving forward.

Sickening that all Miami needed to do was win today and now watch the Chargers come back and win and get that 6th seed.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:48 pm 
Phinfever Draft Anaylst
Phinfever Draft Anaylst

rodneyfaile wrote:

but he's the best poster ever :yay:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:52 pm 
Phinfever Draft Anaylst
Phinfever Draft Anaylst

Kev1321 wrote:
Ya, and that Cam Newton should be a TE! :haha

speaking of spammers

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:53 pm 
Phinfever Draft Anaylst
Phinfever Draft Anaylst

Dphins4me wrote:
Kev1321 wrote:

absolutely nothing. This is what he does.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:12 pm 
Phinfever Draft Anaylst
Phinfever Draft Anaylst

Quote:
According to NFL.com's Ian Rapoport, "no one in Miami is safe," including coach Joe Philbin and GM Jeff Ireland.
This should be self evident after the Dolphins chocked away a certain playoff berth by losing to Thad Lewis and Geno Smith. Miami scored one touchdown over its final 25 possessions. In two years on the job, Philbin has been placid to the point of banal, while Ireland's "approach" remains as scattershot as ever. The duo's choice for offensive coordinator, Mike Sherman, calls plays seemingly at random. The Dolphins have a nice talent base, but a poor brain trust.

-Rotoworld

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:14 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Swerve, I hope Ross reads Rotoworld!!!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:18 pm 
Phinfever Draft Anaylst
Phinfever Draft Anaylst

Finhead34 wrote:
Swerve, I hope Ross reads Rotoworld!!!

maybe he does. LOL

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:23 pm 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

Quote:
The Dolphins have a nice talent base, but a poor brain trust.
-Rotoworld

I agree they have a poor brain trust, but saying they have a nice talent base is a compliment to Ireland. I think in 6 years, we have acquired some GREAT talent, but also failed to address other very important issues, mainly the OL. That talent base isn't all that nice once you get past the surface.

Ireland underachieved at building a team, and the coaching staff further underachieved at utilizing the players they DID have. Everything filters down, so all that underachieving at the top leads to players underachieving on the field.

Ross gave Ireland a chance for 6 years. He was in place when he bought the team. Time to get some consultants together and find a new GM, and then a new staff.

Its just business.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:32 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

I can only hope that Ross is seriously considering ALL options, including firing Philbin.

If Philbin got fired tomorrow, MAYBE, someone hires him as an Assistant, but the fact that he isn't some hot commodity in the NFL should also help Ross see more light on this situation because part of me thinks Philbin could be out of the NFL like Cam Cameron is now.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:41 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

This guy hit the nail on the head....Posted by a fan named Albert/Miami Herald article.

Ross needs to ask himself this question. If I fire Joe Philbin how many NFL teams would be knocking at Philbins door to be their coach? How many top University programs would be knocking at his door? Exactly. None. There is your answer. You have an average Joe as your coach. His teams tanked it at the most important games of the season and his teams lost way to many games to teams with inferior talent. It should not be that difficult of a decision.

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolphins ... rylink=cpy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:47 pm 
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Finhead34 wrote:
This guy hit the nail on the head....Posted by a fan named Albert/Miami Herald article.

Ross needs to ask himself this question. If I fire Joe Philbin how many NFL teams would be knocking at Philbins door to be their coach? How many top University programs would be knocking at his door? Exactly. None. There is your answer. You have an average Joe as your coach. His teams tanked it at the most important games of the season and his teams lost way to many games to teams with inferior talent. It should not be that difficult of a decision.

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolphins ... rylink=cpy

It really is that simple! Or should be? Great post!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:48 am 
2017 VIP Donor!
2017 VIP Donor!

swerve13 wrote:
Dphins4me wrote:
Kev1321 wrote:

absolutely nothing. This is what he does.

do you get :crap on your nose when he stops walking

:haha

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:54 am 
2017 VIP Donor!
2017 VIP Donor!

Kev1321 wrote:
[
do you get :crap on your nose when he stops walking

Its all about Kev.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:56 am 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Did I just miss a :crap post in here?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:22 pm 
Phinfever Draft Anaylst
Phinfever Draft Anaylst

Finhead34 wrote:
Did I just miss a :crap post in here?

well it was one of Kev's worthless posts so of course it was crap. Worthless spammer who isn't needed around here.

Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2