View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 MikeBerardino 
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Post MikeBerardino
Quote:
On Smiley returning: "There's always a possibility. I'd never say never"
21 minutes ago via web On Ginn: "Just didn't feel Ted would get a fair shake if Brandon was getting all his reps"
22 minutes ago via web "We did do lot of due diligence on his background and character."
22 minutes ago via web "Lot of conversations between me and the player as soon as free agency started" ... Saw Marshall at East-West practices in Orlando
23 minutes ago via web "Really need a guy that was dynamic"
24 minutes ago via web On Marshall: "Having an explosive playmaker and helping out this young quarterback. We felt it was necessary."
24 minutes ago via web "Felt pretty good about communication between Gary and I ... I wish him well"
25 minutes ago via web "We have great respect for Jason Taylor. We had a business plan in place. We stuck to the plan. There was constant communication"
26 minutes ago via web "I wish Jason the best. LIke him as a person, as a player. Had a great career here. We certainly didn't mean any disrespect if there was"
26 minutes ago via web "We have some versatility with those players"
26 minutes ago via web On OLBs taken in first round: "There were all the same kind of guy. Felt if we stuck to our board, we were going to get a good player"
28 minutes ago via web "See tape, then put the eye test on him."
29 minutes ago via web Told scouts a story about seeing Odrick vs. Northwestern in Chicago. Down on the field, said to himself, "That looks like a player"
29 minutes ago via web "Feel absolutely fantastic about Jared ... He fits what we're looking for"
31 minutes ago via web Talked to four or five teams about trading down, two were very serious
31 minutes ago via web "There's still good depth. We've still got good players on the board. Wasn't a whole lot of difference between players at 12 and 28"
32 minutes ago via web "if player we were targeting was there at 12, we might have taken that player too"
33 minutes ago via web "We stay with our board." Wouldn't say whether Odrick was player they were targeting all along
33 minutes ago via web "Good inside pass rusher. Think he can be a pressure player. Long player. very powerful. productive. like his length. explosive. versatile"
34 minutes ago via web "We think he can play both inside and outside

http://twitter.com/MikeBerardino

Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]