View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:13 pm



Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Odrick tough on himself 
Author Message
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:41 am
Posts: 9342
Location: Raleigh, NC
Post Odrick tough on himself
Quote:
ODRICK TOUGH ON HIMSELF

First-round pick, Jared Odrick, who is transitioning from defensive tackle in Penn State’s 4-3 system to defensive end in Miami’s 3-4, didn’t hold back when he was asked to grade himself over the three days.

“The first day I’d probably give myself a B or B- and the a.m. practice yesterday I’d probably give myself a B-,” Odrick said. “The p.m. practice was probably a D and then [Sunday], I wouldn’t give myself an A now but I’d go B+. Why the D? I wasn’t playing the best football that I know how to play and that’s just being honest. People have bad days and that was one of them, so I came back today, I was focused and I really got to it.”

That type of mentality will go far with Sparano as he likes players that are hard on themselves.


http://www.miamidolphins.com/news/spara ... ther-notes

_________________
PHINFEVER FACEBOOK - JOIN US!

Image


Mon May 03, 2010 3:56 am
Profile WWW
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:46 am
Posts: 192
Location: Biloxi, MS
Post Re: Odrick tough on himself
I'm liking Odrick more and more. Everything that I have read about him so far, shows that he is a hard worker. (Unlike me, posting this from work.) :)

_________________
Image

Two-thirds of the earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Vontae Davis.


Mon May 03, 2010 6:16 am
Profile
Phinfever Blog Writer
Phinfever Blog Writer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:43 pm
Posts: 4677
Location: Wellington, FL
Post Re: Odrick tough on himself
Lokki wrote:
I'm liking Odrick more and more. Everything that I have read about him so far, shows that he is a hard worker. (Unlike me, posting this from work.) :)



That makes 2 of us.. So far today is a D- for work, but an A+ for keeping up with the lates Fins gossip :fart:

_________________
Caveat: These are the opinions of this user, and may differ from your opinion. Please use common sense before taking offense.
Reply may contain sarcasm


Mon May 03, 2010 7:04 am
Profile
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:41 am
Posts: 9342
Location: Raleigh, NC
Post Re: Odrick tough on himself
10acjed wrote:
Lokki wrote:
I'm liking Odrick more and more. Everything that I have read about him so far, shows that he is a hard worker. (Unlike me, posting this from work.) :)



That makes 2 of us.. So far today is a D- for work, but an A+ for keeping up with the lates Fins gossip :fart:


LOL. I'm forced to be giving an A at work this morning. I have people calling with network emergencies that would not be emergensies if they would have checked them a day before they needed the service.

_________________
PHINFEVER FACEBOOK - JOIN US!

Image


Mon May 03, 2010 7:10 am
Profile WWW
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:25 pm
Posts: 87
Location: Middleboro, MA
Post Re: Odrick tough on himself
Big Dave wrote:
10acjed wrote:
Lokki wrote:
I'm liking Odrick more and more. Everything that I have read about him so far, shows that he is a hard worker. (Unlike me, posting this from work.) :)



That makes 2 of us.. So far today is a D- for work, but an A+ for keeping up with the lates Fins gossip :fart:


LOL. I'm forced to be giving an A at work this morning. I have people calling with network emergencies that would not be emergensies if they would have checked them a day before they needed the service.




Dude, you can't give yourself an A for work if you are updating this thread. Like myself I would say a B+. :)


Mon May 03, 2010 7:31 am
Profile
Phinfever Blog Writer
Phinfever Blog Writer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:43 pm
Posts: 4677
Location: Wellington, FL
Post Re: Odrick tough on himself
pauspe wrote:

Dude, you can't give yourself an A for work if you are updating this thread. Like myself I would say a B+. :)



Nah, those IT guys do it all the time, they have programs that are scheduled to make something not work then you have to call them so they blame you for 70% of the problems and bill gates for the other 30%....... :ann0y:

_________________
Caveat: These are the opinions of this user, and may differ from your opinion. Please use common sense before taking offense.
Reply may contain sarcasm


Mon May 03, 2010 7:46 am
Profile
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:46 am
Posts: 192
Location: Biloxi, MS
Post Re: Odrick tough on himself
10acjed wrote:
pauspe wrote:

Dude, you can't give yourself an A for work if you are updating this thread. Like myself I would say a B+. :)



Nah, those IT guys do it all the time, they have programs that are scheduled to make something not work then you have to call them so they blame you for 70% of the problems and bill gates for the other 30%....... :ann0y:


Ahhh Dave, we've been found out. :embarrassed:

_________________
Image

Two-thirds of the earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Vontae Davis.


Mon May 03, 2010 7:52 am
Profile
Phinfever Blog Writer
Phinfever Blog Writer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:43 pm
Posts: 4677
Location: Wellington, FL
Post Re: Odrick tough on himself
Lokki wrote:

Ahhh Dave, we've been found out. :embarrassed:


:yay: :awe: :yay:

On a serious note, my hats off to guys that deal with people with network pc problems.. Seems 90% of them have no idea what they are doing, just click click click and expect everything to work itself out...

Image

_________________
Caveat: These are the opinions of this user, and may differ from your opinion. Please use common sense before taking offense.
Reply may contain sarcasm


Mon May 03, 2010 7:58 am
Profile
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:25 pm
Posts: 87
Location: Middleboro, MA
Post Re: Odrick tough on himself
10acjed wrote:
pauspe wrote:

Dude, you can't give yourself an A for work if you are updating this thread. Like myself I would say a B+. :)



Nah, those IT guys do it all the time, they have programs that are scheduled to make something not work then you have to call them so they blame you for 70% of the problems and bill gates for the other 30%....... :ann0y:



I agree since I am also an IT guy. Anyway, I psyched to see Odrick take things this seriously. It says a lot about his work ethics so far.


Mon May 03, 2010 8:00 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007, 2010 phpBB Group.
Designed by Coots & IamPZ - Phinfever.com.