View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 WR crew for 2010... who is the odd man out? 
Phinfever Veteran
Phinfever Veteran

Post Re: WR crew for 2010... who is the odd man out?
Iowafin wrote:
Ginn does NOT do ANYTHING consistently, so it's just asinine to propose he's the ONLY one that does. He runs fast. That's it.

I never said he was consistent. I was making a point that Ginn is the only player on the roster that has the athletic ability to make big plays consistently. I don't believe that is calling Ginn consistent.

Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:16 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

MTFan wrote:
I never said he was consistent. I was making a point that Ginn is the only player on the roster that has the athletic ability to make big plays consistently. I don't believe that is calling Ginn consistent.

Really?

MTFan wrote:
and Ginn is the only man on the roster "now" that has the ability to do that consistently, whether it be an end around or down the field.

I'm pretty sure that you used a variation of the word consistent to describe Ginn, no?

Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:51 am
Phinfever Veteran
Phinfever Veteran

Iowafin wrote:
MTFan wrote:

Really?

MTFan wrote:
and Ginn is the only man on the roster "now" that has the ability to do that consistently, whether it be an end around or down the field.

I'm pretty sure that you used a variation of the word consistent to describe Ginn, no?

"has the ability to consistently make big plays" I'm not saying he consistently makes big plays. I'm just saying he is the only one with the God given ability to do it. The rest of the skill guys are solid but will not be scaring defenses with their big play ability any time soon.

Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:21 am
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

MTFan wrote:
"has the ability to consistently make big plays" I'm not saying he consistently makes big plays. I'm just saying he is the only one with the God given ability to do it. The rest of the skill guys are solid but will not be scaring defenses with their big play ability any time soon.

That makes zero sense when those others have shown that they can consistently make plays, while Ginn has shown that he can't, yet you're saying he's the only one with the ability to do it. I've already listed all the big plays those guys have made, so if defenses aren't scared, then they don't know what they're getting into.

Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:09 pm
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

Please excuse Iowa, he is still bitter about what Ted Ginn did to them at THE Ohio State University!

Ginn is our ONLY remote threat of a playmaker. Camarillo, Bess, Turner and Hartline are all about the same.

Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:44 am
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

dolphinjim wrote:
Please excuse Iowa, he is still bitter about what Ted Ginn did to them at THE Ohio State University!

Ginn is our ONLY remote threat of a playmaker. Camarillo, Bess, Turner and Hartline are all about the same.

He really didn't do a whole lot to Iowa...it was Gonzalez, Smith and the defense that handed Iowa that loss. The defense had 3 picks, and Smith threw 4 TD's, none of which were to Ginn.

Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2