View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 What a huge victory!!! 
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Post What a huge victory!!!
I just want to congratulate you Dolphins fans on a GREAT victory!!! You beat a GREAT offense and probably the best defense in the league!! You are definitely on your way to the Super Bowl! Ok, enough with the sarcasm. Congrats on getting the 1st of your 6 wins this year. I can't believe you people think you have the best team in the AFC East. What a joke!!! :)

I know that you homer fans will spin this game into saying how dominant your defense was today. But the reality is that the Bills have arguably the worst offensive line and overall offense in the league. Edwards marched his team down the field in the 4th quarter and carved your defense like he was Joe Montana. Offensively, Henne looked pedestrian at best, the offensive line allowed 3 sacks to a team who can't rush the passer at all. Not to mention that the Bills installed a brand new defense this year and it was the first game of that defense. Well, that's just my take I'm sure according to you fans you'll be headed to Dallas for the Super Bowl at the end of the year and Henne will be Marino by then. Good luck with that, you're going to need it. :ann0y:

-Rex Ryan

Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:57 pm
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

Post Re: What a huge victory!!!
:jests:

Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:00 pm
Phinfever Global Moderator

Sounds like someone is jealous. Sorry you guys have to root for the worst team in the NFL, with no future relief in sight. But that's not our problem.

:yay:

Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:00 pm
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

You're probably right about how bad the Bills are, but divisional games are usually tough.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:03 pm
Phinfever Blog Writer - Thursdays

Really guy....You got to Henne by bringing 6 and 7 guys. Yes Henne looked pedestrian...I think had you read my posts before posting you would've seen me critique him. But hey, 1-0 is a good place for Miami who didn't play their best game. They dropped 2 pix-six opportunities. The Buffalo Tackles were appropriately named as they were allowed to tackle the OLB on any given down. The refs, in fairness, were allowing boths sides to play without flags. The good news for Miami is Buffalo played their best game....normally good enough to beat Miami at home....and it didn't happen. While the defense has a few issues, it was stellar today.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:03 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

thanks for popping by :yay: 1 win is better then no wins I guess!!

Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:05 pm
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

#1--I'm NOT a Bills fan! Thank God!

#2--The ref sux excuse is a little old and played out. I watched the entire game and ur reaching big time.

#3--I didn't read your post b/c I was writing this one.

P.S.

I'm a Jets fan and if you can't protect the QB against the Bills, good luck with our defense!

-Rex Ryan

Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:07 pm
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

A win's, a win's, a win. Especially within the division, on the road.

Time to focus on Minnesota -- a beatable team right now.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:08 pm

Did you watch the game? Henne could've prepared a meal back there...unfortunately he couldn't find a WR

Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:09 pm
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

choon328 wrote:
I'm a Jets fan and if you can't protect the QB against the Bills, good luck with our defense!

The last time I looked your team was swept by my Dolphins. If I were you I'd worry about Monday night's Ravens game. Your offense is in the same boat as ours .... led by an inexperienced quarterback. I see a loss to the Ravens.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:11 pm
Profile WWW
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

Honestly, what do you get out of talking smack on a rival teams message board?
:jests:

Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:12 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Haha, what a clown. Who goes on a rival's board to talk trash week 1 and you didn't even play their team? How sad for him.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:16 pm
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

Phin wrote:
Haha, what a clown. Who goes on a rival's board to talk trash week 1 and you didn't even play their team? How sad for him.

After a win nonetheless.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:21 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

choon328 wrote:
#1--I'm NOT a Bills fan! Thank God!

#2--The ref sux excuse is a little old and played out. I watched the entire game and ur reaching big time.

#3--I didn't read your post b/c I was writing this one.

P.S.

hmmmm....I guess after the Jets win a game then you can talk huh?

Oh ya I forgot the Jets don't have to actually play their games they get a free pass to the Super bowl!... Feel free to join us Monday night and talk about who's got the better record..

Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:22 pm
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

Perhaps we should stop feeding the troll?

Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:22 pm
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Don't worry, their are plenty of homer dolphins fans who go on the Jets sites on a daily basis and talk trash. Just like you guys talk trash about every AFC East team on this site and then your team plays like they did on week 1, I just had to see how you homerish fans spun this terrible performance by your team. Obviously I'm right about how your team played b/c the only thing you can say is, "Haha, what a clown. Who goes on a rival's board to talk trash week 1 and you didn't even play their team? How sad for him." Honestly, I will give credit if it's deserved and I will talk sh*t if it's necessary as well. I'm guessing you can figure out which one you got today. Please, tune in tomorrow night so you can see what you're going to have to deal with this year! And if the Jets lose tomorrow, I'll be back to take my lumps. You can count on it.

-Rex Ryan

Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:23 pm
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

joeschmoe wrote:

Why does having an opinion mean I'm a troll? I'm new, you don't know if I'm going to talk sh*t all of the time. Maybe I will be objective when I have to be. Anybody who has a non-homer thought is a troll? Don't be scared to have a conversation with somebody who doesn't happen to agree with you. It's called being an adult, that is if you are one. That idk.

-Rex Ryan

Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:26 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Who the eff is this guy? :no:

Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:27 pm
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

I think that moron is on our board because the only real team in New York was playing today on "their" homefield. The sister team gets to play tomorrow. Nice pic of the "Fat man and ballerina" tho.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:27 pm
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Ski_Money wrote:

I'm Chris, it's nice to meet you. :grin:

I'm just a guy willing to give a different perspective, not just about the games but about everything. I will be the first one to kill the Jets if they look terrible and to praise them if they look good. Same goes for the dolphins. I'm not a homer. That may be a change for some of you.

-Rex Ryan

Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:29 pm

I will pay you 10 dollars to come back on Tuesday morning and continue to talk trash after your Breasts...err ....Jests, get butt whooped by Baltimore. Seriously, if you guys get a first down it will be a moral victory.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:29 pm
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

hab321 wrote:
I think that moron is on our board because the only real team in New York was playing today on "their" homefield. The sister team gets to play tomorrow. Nice pic of the "Fat man and ballerina" tho.

Really??? Is that all you have? That sh*t is so old, lol. And by the way, the only REAL team in NY is Buffalo b/c they're the only team in NY. That being said, I could care less where the Jets play, I root for the team not the location. Although I do live in NY.

-Rex Ryan

Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:31 pm
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Phins Rock wrote:
I will pay you 10 dollars to come back on Tuesday morning and continue to talk trash after your Breasts...err ....Jests, get butt whooped by Baltimore. Seriously, if you guys get a first down it will be a moral victory.

Dude, I don't want your money. I will be here no matter what. You can say what you want but until the game is played we both don't know what's going to happen. All I know is that we're not playing the Bills.

-Rex Ryan

Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:34 pm
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

choon328 wrote:
hab321 wrote:

Really??? Is that all you have? That sh*t is so old, lol. And by the way, the only REAL team in NY is Buffalo b/c they're the only team in NY. That being said, I could care less where the Jets play, I root for the team not the location. Although I do live in NY.

...in breaking news.. The Ravens DESTROY the over-hyped Jets and choon328 is nowhere to be found. Mass hysteria has hit NY and we are hearing their upcoming game against New England has Jet fans considering the switch to the Giants.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:38 pm

choon328 wrote:
All I know is that we're not playing the Bills.

So that's your excuse in advance? You have to play a tougher team?

You guys will start 0-3, Rex Ryan will be under fire, the fans will realize how bad Mark Sanchez is, and the locker room will implode.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:38 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

The New Jersey Jets... Seriously, I'd take the prestigious New York over the butlers, maids and cabbies in Jersey. All that being said, you're going to get your asses kicked in the Giant's house Monday night. Sorry, I bet against ya.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:40 pm
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

choon328 wrote:
joeschmoe wrote:

Why does having an opinion mean I'm a troll? I'm new, you don't know if I'm going to talk sh*t all of the time. Maybe I will be objective when I have to be. Anybody who has a non-homer thought is a troll? Don't be scared to have a conversation with somebody who doesn't happen to agree with you. It's called being an adult, that is if you are one. That idk.

You came in swinging pretty hard for an objective person. You might not be a troll but you can't blame anyone for thinking so because of that opening post and your picture of Ryan and Taylor.

I could be wrong, but I think we already have an objective Jets fan on this board.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:53 pm
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Phins Rock wrote:
choon328 wrote:
All I know is that we're not playing the Bills.

So that's your excuse in advance? You have to play a tougher team?

You guys will start 0-3, Rex Ryan will be under fire, the fans will realize how bad Mark Sanchez is, and the locker room will implode.

It's not an excuse, it's the truth. A 15-10 win over the Ravens is much different then a 15-10 win over the Bills.

-Rex Ryan

Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:54 pm
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Ski_Money wrote:
The New Jersey Jets... Seriously, I'd take the prestigious New York over the butlers, maids and cabbies in Jersey. All that being said, you're going to get your asses kicked in the Giant's house Monday night. Sorry, I bet against ya.

You play second fiddle to the Marlins and you're honestly trying to rip on the Jets b/c we play on the same field as the Giants? Are you serious right now?

-Rex Ryan

Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:57 pm
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

This is precisely why I hate the Jets. Not only is management just a bunch of glorified SOBs, but their fans are amongst the most obnoxious and arrogant bunch in the league. HA!, NYC, what a crap-hole place of a town.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:58 pm
Phinfever Blog Writer
Phinfever Blog Writer

it stinks in here today....

BTW, the Marlins are tenants, much like your Jets were for their entire history....

Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:58 pm
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Mindtornado wrote:
choon328 wrote:
joeschmoe wrote:

You came in swinging pretty hard for an objective person. You might not be a troll but you can't blame anyone for thinking so because of that opening post and your picture of Ryan and Taylor.

I could be wrong, but I think we already have an objective Jets fan on this board.

You're right, I did come in guns blazing, lol. I've been reading this board for a few months now, I've posted a few other times but nothing big. I've seen the objective Jets fan on this board and read his stuff and he's too much of a patsy for my taste. He tends to agree with you guys too darn much and doesn't stick up for his team enough when he should. He's trying to be too nice, lol. I'm not like that. I don't care if you like me or not, I'm going to say what I feel about the Jets, Dolphins or any team for that matter.

-Rex Ryan

Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:00 pm
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

10acjed wrote:
it stinks in here today....

It must be all of the bull sh*t you Dolphins fans have been spewing the past few months.

-Rex Ryan

Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:01 pm
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

10acjed wrote:
BTW, the Marlins are tenants, much like your Jets were for their entire history....

Well it must really sting that a team with one of the lowest payrolls in MLB has won 2 championships in the past 10 years and your team hasn't done sh*t the past 36 seasons!

-Rex Ryan

Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:06 pm
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

[
choon328 wrote:

You're right, I did come in guns blazing, lol. I've been reading this board for a few months now, I've posted a few other times but nothing big. I've seen the objective Jets fan on this board and read his stuff and he's too much of a patsy for my taste. He tends to agree with you guys too darn much and doesn't stick up for his team enough when he should. He's trying to be too nice, lol. I'm not like that. I don't care if you like me or not, I'm going to say what I feel about the Jets, Dolphins or any team for that matter.

Well then, welcome. It is easy to hate the Jets around here and Rex Ryan has just added fuel to that fire.

I just wish Taylor had gone anywhere but New York. Good luck with all the flaming.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:06 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

choon328 wrote:
10acjed wrote:

Well it must really sting that a team with one of the lowest payrolls in MLB has won 2 championships in the past 10 years and your team hasn't done sh*t the past 36 seasons!

You really wanna come in here talking about a team not doing sh*t for a long time? What super bowl was that? 3?

Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:18 pm
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Ski_Money wrote:
choon328 wrote:
10acjed wrote:

You really wanna come in here talking about a team not doing sh*t for a long time? What super bowl was that? 3?

I'm not denying the Jets history of misery the past 40 years but don't tell me that we're the Giants sisters when the f*cking Marlins have had more success in the last 10 years then the Dolphins have had in the past 36 years. Some of you guys must be confusing your team with the Patriots b/c that's the only team who can talk sh*t about other teams lack of championships.

-Rex Ryan

Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:26 pm
Phinfever Blog Writer
Phinfever Blog Writer

two words for ya spoon..... Fake Spike

see ya in a few weeks

Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:37 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Apples and Oranges Jersey girl. 2 AFC Championships in the past 36 seasons so ya know. Jets?

Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:39 pm
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

choon328 wrote:
Ski_Money wrote:

I'm Chris, it's nice to meet you. :grin:

I'm just a guy willing to give a different perspective, not just about the games but about everything. I will be the first one to kill the Jets if they look terrible and to praise them if they look good. Same goes for the dolphins. I'm not a homer. That may be a change for some of you.

Even though I hate the jets, I may be able to tolerate you....LOL
Welcome aboard...glad to have you.

As far as this game goes, I say its a win and a good way to start the season. Bills may be weak, but you do have take care business inside the division if you wanna be playoff bound.

Honest assessment? The OL needs to gel. No matter what the announcer said, our running game never really got going because the OL didn't open big holes. I also wonder about the playcalling. I keep hearing how Henning is a genius but I wish the hell he'd show it. Critize Henne all day for not taking shots down the field, but the play calling sure didn't seem to let him.

On Defense? We shut down an offense we should've. That's a good first step for this young defense.

But hey! No team converts third and short like us. We just have to get there first LOL.

Anyway, I'd like to say good luck, but there is no way I'm pulling for the Jets.
Thanks for dropping in though.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next